Nooooooooooooooooo (eBay Snipers)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
After many years of successful use, Goofbid no longer do free snipes :(

https://www.goofbid.com/premium

I used to use Hammersnipe years ago before I found Goofbid, but it looks like it hasn't changed in about a decade so not sure I trust it. Anybody know of any other reliable free snipers? Otherwise I might have to just pay the £2.99 per month Goofbid want as I have never found anything better.

itfciain

Grand Master
Yes, I found that out yesterday - funny how you bulk at paying 2.99GBP for something as useful as that - yet that probably less than the cost of half a pint in London !

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Haha yes good point, it's more the hassle. I definitely save money and time using it so will probably sign up if nobody knows of anything similar. I also find Goofbid is not 100% reliable, I don't mind if something doesn't work occasionally when I'm not paying for it, but if I am paying for a service I expect it to work.

itfciain

Grand Master
Lol - I agree - I went to put on a snipe yesterday and instead of going through the hassle of paying then I just say and waiting til the last seconds

I have never really had an issue with them so will sign up and I sure - thing with the internet is that we take a lot of it for granted - as you well know Edd - running these things isn't free :D

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Yeah I guess they found out the hard way that when you have both free and premium options, 99.9% of people go free!

spoons

Grand Master
Auction sniper is good Edd, you pay a small percentage of the final fee if you win but nothing if you lose

I put $5 on once or twice a year but don't win or use it that much so it's virtually free.

Pm me you email address and I'll recommend you - we'll both get free snipes as well :)

stormcab

Sith Lord
I use BidNip. Bought a package of 50 snipes for about $20 few years ago. I still have about 20 left. You only use one up on ones you win.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom