Newcastle / North East Collectors: Random Request

Ewlie wan kenobi

Hello everyone - I am newly registered on this forum.

I am a big Star Wars fan and been following this forum without actually registering.

Very strange request but many many years ago I had a huge Star Wars collection with my pride and joy being; the original At-at, the Rebel Carrier, Ewok Village etc...

I sold this to a collector in 1990 (ish) who was from the North East (my feeling is it was South Shields) and he bought it from me in Whitley Bay, near the sea front (all the stuff was in my loft).

I have to say I regretted it a little in the years afterward but now my young son has become a huge Star Wars fan and keen to try and source my collection back for him if that collector (or anyone else) would be willing.

I don't suppose the above rings any bells with anyone??? Or does anyone know the best place I can source some of the above items???

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Cheers,
Ewlie

Joe

Grand Master
Ewlie, I've deleted your other duplicate posts, please stop posting them :) The reason you couldn't see this one is because all first time posts have to be approved by a member of the moderation team which I now have, good luck!

plantainman

Jedi Master
You can buy most of that in private sales in the local sale listings, you can buy some/all of it from the forums over time, or you can certainly source it all via online auction sites with no difficulty.
good luck

Ewlie wan kenobi

Thank you for the responses. I have picked up a few items recently and will continue to add through tips on this forum.

I am more keen to try and source my original collection - it's a long shot but thought this would be the best place to try.

Anyone in the North East England area on this forum and could help?

Richard_H

Grand Master
I live in Gateshead and can say you've no chance of getting this back. For a collection like that it was probably bought by a dealer who has parted the items out on ebay or likewise. Very rare for a collector to purchase and keep a bulk collection.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom