Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
ScaredKitty.jpg

:wink:

A

Anonymous

Hi..

I am James and I am a newbie to this forum. I join this forum for purpose of gathering information about selling and buying of star wars toys. I mainly deals with selling of toys like Star Wars, Transformers, Disney, Gundam, etc.. I will share my views and queries over here and want to get more knowledge about these toys and star wars. If you have any new views about these then please share so that I can apply these in my business and if I will have any new views then i will share with you.

Thanks..

A

Anonymous

HI

My Name is Neil,
I posted the Star Wars Sourcebooks for sale article.

I have had these in my collection since working for the company that took on the license back in 1998.
I designed the Starwars Backpacks, Bum Bags and Fridge Magnets that you still see on ebay today.
It was great fun Developing characters into rucksacks such as, Darth Vader, Jar Jar Binks, Darth Maul, Yoda, Chewbacca, R2-D2. and C3P0.
Unfortunately Queen Amidala did not get approval in time for production so you will never find one of these. (although I know that there are a couple of manufactured samples around).

When I left the company they gave these to me as a leaving present.

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in Purchasing the Source Books or Interested in my time designing the plush products.

Kind Regards

jawa

Hi, I'm quite new to the site and was hoping to list a few items from my small collection for sale. I'm just having a problem when i try to upload a photo, i get the same message saying its too large. I took the photo using an i phone. Any ideas?
Thanks
Kevin

PGowdy

Grand Master
Hi, upload your photos to photobucket.com
Then past the IMG code in your message here. If the photo is too big you can change that in the edit option on photobucket.

ATOM

Darth Wensleydale said:
If you are new to the forum and looking to sell a collection or some of your pieces please take the time to read this first:

(1) Please let us know who you are, where you are from and how you acquired your collection. We get a lot of sellers who just post a whole collection for sale with no introduction or involvement in the forum. Such posts are rarely well received given the number of scammers around. Remember if you can't be bothered, why should we?

(2) Take some good clear photographs and give accurate descriptions of condition and whats included. Even pocket digital cameras are very good these days if you use natural light and spend a little time taking the shots. Time spent on good photos is always helpful to potential buyers. Instructions on how to post photos to the forum are given on the first page of the vintage collecting chat section.

(3) Do some research, this forum and ebay are excellent resources for identifying what you have and what the value might be. Sell your items individually or in small lots rather than a large collection. If you are new then members might be more willing to take part in a smaller transaction. If this goes well then feedback will be left and you stand a much better chance of selling more.

and finally, please take part in the forum, we're a friendly bunch! :D

itfciain

Grand Master
Maybe that should read

"we are a friendly bunch if.. you dont come on here trying to tell us about buying items of a fantastic site that is clearly your own... and ****"

xFF7xGIRLx

Youngling
Hey guys. My name is Laura, i'm 27 and from Scotland. Love watching Star Wars with my son. Been helping him collect Lego Star Wars firgures for a while. I'm not good at the whole furum-chat thing as i've never really done it before, so sorry if i come across as stuuuuuuuuuuupid lol

Vktun

Youngling
hi there. may i post an add for my collection of master replica lightsabers? ive tried selling them on gumtree and not had much luck!. I have bought these sabers over the years and they have been my pride and joy and well looked afer. i refuse to sell them to anyone who will BATTER them so to speak. unfortunatly, that is the only type of buyer the add on gumtree has attracted. i want to sell these on to someone who actually knows what these sabers worth is and who Master replica are! lol. ive got 9 in total now, did have 10 as i have sold the Yoda saber. got lots of pics to post up too.

would it be ok to go ahead and compose an advert on here please? i think this may well be the best place to look for a serious buyer.

many thanks

Sean

MTFBWY

Attachments

• 2272_127790265606_744320606_5889361_4915_n[1].jpg
    2272_127790265606_744320606_5889361_4915_n[1].jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 397

Joe

Grand Master
Wow I am impressed lol!

Someone read this thread and asked for permission! :shock:

starwarsmad

hey i have 127 differnt light sabers and i put them all up my arse every night, im a lonely soul can you tell??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom