New Rogue One Trailer Out on 13th

Joe

Grand Master
I really enjoyed this one, far more than the previous trailer. Roll on December!

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Looks superb - so many bits in the new trailer, the vintage scout walker blasting down the street was a good one!
It looks dark and grimy and has all the old sound effects from the OT. Love seeing the classic x-wings again! And did I see Y-Wings in the space battle clip?

Cant wait to see it! :D

indianawars

Sith Lord
How cool was this: The fallen Jedi statue!

2mpiwbl.jpg

Palifan

Sith Lord
indianawars said:
How cool was this: The fallen Jedi statue!

2mpiwbl.jpg

I've watched that trailer loads of times now and didn't even notice this :lol: .

The trailer does look good but I must admit I'm still not sold on Felicity Jone's delivery of her lines. I'm sure with it being out of contexts in the various trailers that it will end up being fine when watching the film but for now it all sounds a little theatre school to me. Also (and this really is a minor point), Vader's walk looked a little strange to me, maybe a bit too much bounce and I'm not sure if it's just my memory of how he moves or maybe I've been watching him for so many years now that I can see anything slightly off when another actor plays him.

I'm sure neither of these tiny gripes I have at the moment will be a problem once I'm sat down watching the film and I know already it's not going to lessen the experience for me but it's just something that jumped out at me when I first viewed the trailer. That DSD at the start though really did put a smile on my face (and a slight tear.....Star Wars can still make me well up with emotion, even in my forties!).

Ian

afsupplies

Padawan
I also didn't notice the Jedi statue the first few times I watched it. :D
I agree about Felicity Jones' delivery, it sounds... odd. I'm sure it'll be fine in the finshed film, like you said, context. I think Forest Whitaker's delivery might be more of an issue for me!
The rest looks stunning though, can't wait to see it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom