New member, hello all!

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
CRAZYHAZY said:
Nice pic Todd!!! .....hi Matt welcome thats some lurking matey...2012!!!

Ha! No one was more surprised than me! I went to create a new account yesterday and it said my username was already taken... so I tried my password with it and bingo.

I must have created the account a couple of years ago and forgotten (maybe the site didn't let you see images or something so I needed an account).

Palitoyjunky, I like to collect a broad range of vintage and I particularly like all the global variations on figures and vehicles. Nothing graded or even sealed, as I personally prefer to be able to see, touch and enjoy the whole toy rather than just the box (I also enjoy the paperwork, sticker sheets and inserts - all that boring stuff that makes you feel like a proper anorak for knowing about). I've never really had a focus but having collected pretty much the full production line, I am currently really interested in what wasn't produced. I expect most of you guys have seen the binder presentation of how Kenner would have continued the toy line if it hadn't ended in the mid-Eighties... I am currently trying to produce that line and look forward to sharing those efforts with you guys as that project progresses.

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
I am currently trying to produce that line and look forward to sharing those efforts with you guys as that project progresses

sounds awesome Matt, looking forward to seeing what you come up with! :D

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Welcome onboard mate, I recognise your name and avatar from RS.

PS, we're a tad more relaxed over here.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom