New Loosies - (inc PBP LUKE XWP AND NO COO DARTH VADER)

bobbybobs

Padawan
Hi all,

NEW FIGURES ADDED PLUS PRICE DROPS.

Please check my RS link for photos.

I have a few items I bought a while ago that don't fit my focus anymore.

I'm based in The Hague, The Netherlands. I'm not sure what postage is but I will only charge the exact amount to the buyer.

I will not sell to any known u-graders or producers/sellers of repro items.

I can supply more photos if requested.

Please let me know by PM if you think my prices are off.

For sale I have:

- Palitoy Turret and Probot playset. 90 euros. The actual playset is in really good condition, is not damaged at all and contains all the parts. The box is decent and displays well, although there is edgeware and creases and small tears. Someone has patched up a small edge tear with sticky tape (just a few inches long and is not very noticeable). Update: I just checked the box again and there are actually two small tears that have been patched up. EDIT - I mistakenly included the Bounty Hunter Capture log but this actually went with the Snowspeeder. Apologies.

Dark Hair Luke HK Farmboy with original saber (tip intact). I have actually washed off the black specks since the photo was taken. 50 euros. Joints good but head is a bit loose as is almost always the case with this variant. Would also be happy to trade for a light brown haired farmboy with HK COO.

Darth Vader Raised Bar - great condition. 30 euros.

Tie Fighter Pilot. MIHK COO Very good condition except for some small paint loss near the bottom of his boots. 12 EUROS.

Chief Chirpa (scratched out COO) - Eight euros.

Chewbacca HK COO- 11 Euros

Luke Farmboy Taiwan COO. In poor condition paint wise but still not an easy variant to find. Eight euros.

Photos not working for some reason - will insert soon as I can. Same for below.

Luke X-Wing pilot PBP Scarred COO. loose limbs, including loose head as is usual with these variants. 40 EUROS.

Lando Skiff (no COO)- Eight euros each.

AT-AT Commander MIHK COO - Great condition 11 euros

Rebel Commander MIHK COO - Nine euros. Small ink spot on back of leg.

FX7 - Seven euros

AST-5 - Fantastic condition, including the sticker. 10 euros

INT-4 - Fantastic condition, including the sticker. 10 euros

TRADED/SOLD

Sansweet figure guide. 20 Euros or will trade for complete loose figure(s) In mint condition. SOLD

Carlton price guide. 20 Euros or will trade for complete loose figure(s) In mint condition. SOLD

Mexican SA Luke Bespin (Light green with brown hair/ dark green belt)- Will trade for complete loose figure(s) if you have spares. GOING BACK INTO MY COLLECTION

- Trilogo AT-AT Driver MOC. 105 euros. SOLD In decent condition. Punched. There is some edgeware and the bubble has some dings and small scratches on the inside from the figure and weapon bouncing around. The figure is mint.

- Palitoy ESB Snowspeeder (pink box - 351/3738). 90 euros. TRADED The speeder itself is in good condition and includes all accessories. The box has edgeware and some small creases and a tear. I haven't tested the electronics but I was told they worked by the original seller.

- Loose Hothtrooper (with accessories). Raised Bar China COO. Near mint condition. 15 euros. Or can trade for complete loose figure(s) if you have spares.TRADED

AFA 80 Luke Hoth loose - 30 euros. Or can trade for complete loose figures if you have spares. TRADED

Thanks for looking!
Christian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom