NEW **Items**LISTED**FACTORY SEALED++AT AT back up 4SALE****

nicorsts1

Youngling
*****All items below are up for grabs,.... OFFERS*****

N E W I T E M S A D D E D - K E E P C H E C K I NG

I'm taking genuine offers for each item individually so if your seriously interested drop me a PM, I originally posted my full collection on here for ideas on values... BIG apologies to anyone who pm'd me recently - I needed time to work out in my own mind what I would be happy to accept and what I intended to sell... Decided on...all of it, over the next few months if all goes well :D

Easy access to the collection so if you need more info/pics that's no problem.

Postage and packaging not including in price, I will be happy to quote on all items and multiple buys. Collection in person welcome also.

Link to my original post - http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8072

Payment inc P & P in full before items despatched, Cash on collection welcome - meeting, PAYPAL.
Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Factory Sealed[/size][/color]

£365 ono

DSC00937.jpg

DSCF0162.jpg

DSCF0160.jpg

DSCF0161.jpg

4. ROTJ Slave 1 (Palitoy)

Factory Sealed

£250 ono

DSCF0140.jpg

DSCF0141.jpg

DSC00915.jpg

DSC00913.jpg

6. ROTJ AT-ST (Palitoy)

Factory Sealed

£135 ono

DSCF0142.jpg

DSCF0144.jpg

DSCF0143.jpg

DSC00932.jpg

8. ROTJ Jabba the Hutt (Kenner)

Factory Sealed

£150 ono

DSCF0157.jpg

DSCF0158.jpg

DSCF0158.jpg

itfciain

Grand Master
I am very tempted but not really sure what market prices are for things like these

bnbcoins

Youngling
tatsie said:
I have never seen anything like this before. Amazing.

May sound like a dumb question, but how do we know that the seller hasn't resealed himself? Just curious. I remember when I used to work at Gamestop, we had a machine in the back that would seal video games up and make used games look brand new.

Just saying.

Edit to add: The boxes look brand new so I highly doubt my above question to be true, however, just felt I should throw that out there anyway.

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
bnbcoins said:
tatsie said:
I have never seen anything like this before. Amazing.

May sound like a dumb question, but how do we know that the seller hasn't resealed himself? Just curious. I remember when I used to work at Gamestop, we had a machine in the back that would seal video games up and make used games look brand new.

Just saying.

Edit to add: The boxes look brand new so I highly doubt my above question to be true, however, just felt I should throw that out there anyway.

The seller has stated in his valuation thread that they have factory tape seal underneath. He has also said he applied the shrink wrap himself to protect the boxes.

nicorsts1

Youngling
Lee Gregory said:
Q. Why is it pieces like this come along when you are skint till pay day??? :x

Happy to take deposits on items if you want me to hold them for you mate, sent pm.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom