New Focus for 2014 :)

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
After selling off my Luke Bespin focus (regret) I said to myself I'm not going to get into focuses anymore and concentrate on completing my full set. But a figure has grown on me (well actually 2 :lol: ) but I will start with one fig 1st and that's "SQUIDHEAD" he has really grown on me and he has a lot of great variants. So that being said I will be updating this thread and sharing all my purchases.

I am setting off my Squid focus with an awesome variation!

So stay tuned! :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi June, sounds great about your new focus :wink: I wish you good luck with it :D

It also sounds great about completing a full set, I did that when I began collecting :lol:

But I still do not have a full set of Ewoks and Droids :oops:

Grant

Sith Lord
Good luck with the new focus June. If its anything like your Bespin focus it will be awesome.

Grant.

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
Hi June, sounds great about your new focus :wink: I wish you good luck with it :D

It also sounds great about completing a full set, I did that when I began collecting :lol:

But I still do not have a full set of Ewoks and Droids :oops:

Eventually I will have a complete set :lol: and as far as the droids set I'm not sure if I will complete that one because of c3p0, R2 and of course the grail Vlix :?

Thanks for the kind words Lars :D

Nick_IoW said:
Can't pretend to like the squiddy - but he's a great option for variants!

Going to throw some mocs in too? They're fairly reasonable on the price scale.

Hello Nick :D
Yes I'm planning on adding cardbacks and Mocs. The 1st one I want is a MIM Moc :D but since we are taking Mocs I saw a Palitoy (no logo) one on eBay and it's was a decent price but I was a bit scared to purchase it because of the whole Toni fiasco that's going on. :?
Peace

@Dark Sith Lord: Thanks for the kind words :D

@Grant: Thanks, cheers buddy :D

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
Good luck with the new focus mate, this figure has lots off loose variations and lots off fairly cheap moc's aswell.

Downside is that this figure has some awesome pre production stuff, wich will set you back many coins if you even can trace them and convince the owner to sell.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Like the new focus June - recently found some love for old Squid Head myself, my original figure from the 80's is mint because I just didn't play with him! No idea why I didn't because looking at him now I love the sculpt and he holds his grey blaster so well, but for some reason he was always just a background character during any exciting battles in my bedroom!
Good luck and I'll keep a look out for anything that might interest you :D

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Cheers @Mike :D I remember you having that moc, did you win that one?

@Stargeezer: yes he has lots of variations, and as far as pre-production i didn't know that squid had any? Never seen one do you know where I can see some pics? I'm sure they go for lots of chedda, Lets see what happens. Thanks for the heads up :mrgreen:

@Db94: Cheers bro, thanks for keeping the eye out. I appreciate the help bud :D

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Jedi_june said:
Cheers @Mike :D I remember you having that moc, did you win that one?

@Stargeezer: yes he has lots of variations, and as far as pre-production i didn't know that squid had any? Never seen one do you know where I can see some pics? I'm sure they go for lots of chedda, Lets see what happens. Thanks for the heads up :mrgreen:

@Db94: Cheers bro, thanks for keeping the eye out. I appreciate the help bud :D

Yep...browny prize 8) sitting alongside a very nice certain palitoy moc :wink:

:D

slim

Sith Lord
another squidhead focus :mrgreen: great stuff indeed june , looking forward to seeing it grow !

BTW old squiddy is my focus as well 8) , i am looking for a lili ledy and a proof when i get the funds :eek: 8)

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
mumbo said:
Good luck with the focus June, may the squid be with you :)

Cheers :mrgreen: I hope it is with me lol

slim said:
another squidhead focus :mrgreen: great stuff indeed june , looking forward to seeing it grow !

BTW old squiddy is my focus as well 8) , i am looking for a lili ledy and a proof when i get the funds :eek: 8)

Great to have another Squiddy fan :D which Ledy squid are you looking for?? I have a feeling your going to love the 1st piece to my Squid Focus :wink: and how much do proofs go for?

Let me know what you need of ol squiddy and I will have an eye out for you, that is if I don't need it myself :lol:

Cheers

Spookedhippie said:
Good luck June! Sounds if a certain squid face miscard comes up we could be on a biding war ;)

Aahhh my boy Spooked what's good :D let the battle begin :lol:

Dublinjeff said:
Best of luck with the new focus June. Enjoy the hunt :D

Cheers Jeff :mrgreen: I want my squid focus to be as dope as your farmboy focus :D

jay4

Jedi Knight
squidheads under rated 8) i love him , think hes a great figure and as a kid he certainly ticked all boxes for me he looked cool and had loads of accsrs :) im in the process of finishing off a fullsize squid just now after realising my admiration for him last year

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
@Jay4: Yes Squid is very under rated (as proved in the Ultimate Forum Figure Thread :roll: ) to me he is one of "The Best" mold/design in the set.

What are you using to make your full size squid? Do you have any pics to share :D

slim

Sith Lord
looking for a red cape ledy mate but they are going for crazy money these days on the bay so i will just wait and the right one will turn up no doubt ! as for a squidhead proof i am thinking 300 to 500 , it seems the last parts of my focus will be the most expensive !

when are you going to post your first piece of your focus june 8)

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
i will post it here as soon as i receive him all the ways from:

banner_mexico.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom