Need some advice about Trilogo miscarded Klaatu

trilogoman

Padawan
I have the chance now to buy a Trilogo MOC miscarded Klaatu (Klaatu on Skiff Guard card). It costs approx. 80-90 Dollars. It is maybe C-7/7,5 ; the bubble is in not that good condition, the card looks OK. Should I take it or leave it? :?:

PGowdy

Grand Master
That's a bit on the expensive side. This misscard comes up a lot. I've seen three for sale in the last 2 months. The cheapest of which was £40 and it was in good condition.
It's really up to you and whether you want to wait till another one comes up. If you can get it for 80 rather than 90 you're not paying ridiculous money (£50).

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
I was allways under the impression that this was a deliberate misscard done at the factory as the star wars run wound down and they started to run out of cardbacks. Hense the amount of them still about.

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Interesting Justin. It is possible I suppose. Id like to know the answer to this one.

In response to the original question, I think Holojedi on RS sold one of these for $50 not so long ago. I think Pete is right on this one. I probaby wouldnt pay more than £45 for one.

PGowdy

Grand Master
I've heard the same, that this was an intentional miscard. They did it with several on trilogo. I believe Han hoth on Han Bespin was another one. They did it just to get rid of extra figures. So i've heard.

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Maybe send trilogoman a pm Todd if be is still interested. Do you have the Klaatu or han miscard?

How did you get on with the palitoy landspeeder mate? Did you contact rich?

Chris.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Caswellbot said:
Maybe send trilogoman a pm Todd if be is still interested. Do you have the Klaatu or han miscard?

How did you get on with the palitoy landspeeder mate? Did you contact rich?

Chris.

I have the Klaatu miscard. I have not contacted him on the Palitoy landspeeder yet, I am still watching ebay for one.

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
No worries mate. I will also keep my eyes peeled for you. What you looking for? Complete, inserts, unused etc or is price the biggest factor?

Chris

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Caswellbot said:
No worries mate. I will also keep my eyes peeled for you. What you looking for? Complete, inserts, unused etc or is price the biggest factor?

Chris
Complete with a with a box would do. Inserts are no big deal to me. Of course the cheaper I get it the better. I have seen some on Ebay UK go for 20-40, which is a nice price. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom