my stuff on ebay

Ron

Sith Lord
i am selling all my loose figures on ebay got 150 to list +carded figures and a couple of afa carded figure if any 1 from the forum bids and wins any i will give them a discount
Cheers
Ron

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
You did well on that Radar laser cannon last night, Ron! 8)
I was watching, decent price!

Ron

Sith Lord
yeah i got it at a good price bidded on another couple off things from same person got out bidded on most of them

Ron

Sith Lord
if your wanting jabba Ã'£10 starting bid for cardback and bubble + postage a loose bib with everything original must be worth Ã'£5.00 including postage

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
kerry1977 said:
if your wanting jabba Ã'£10 starting bid for cardback and bubble + postage a loose bib with everything original must be worth Ã'£5.00 including postage

:lol: :lol:
i have seen bibs sell for Ã'£1
and if a luke jedi is worth Ã'£40 + a loose is worth say Ã'£20 then the card in this shape must be worth Ã'£10 and there are people watching it so there must be interest in it.
any way i only want a bib to shift with this card and in no rush so i will hold out for a dirt cheap one

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
if its same as this i will give you a fiver :D :D
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LILI-LEDY-BIB-FORTUNA-BURGUNDY-RED-CAPE-COMPLETE_W0QQitemZ120188653534QQihZ002QQcategoryZ50277QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Ron

Sith Lord
jabba i have sold 2 luke jedis carded this year 1 for Ã'£22 + postage the other for Ã'£30 + postage. If you manage to sell that for Ã'£15 or over not including postage i will send you a bib fortuna for free

gustie

Sith Lord
heh

u see some bibs end with no bids

and kerry. does the red colour bleed from that bib cape? and has the stiches taken the dye?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom