My starting 9 is now 55 pieces!

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Good looking collection, I am collecting ROTJ and have a soft spot for the ewoks, just waiting for chief chirpa staff and teebo axe to be delivered then I have complete logray, chirpa and teebo, think the next purchases will be wicket and a biker scout to go with my speeder bike.

Russ :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Taffius said:
http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3597
Well, 3 months in and my starting 9 has increased to 55 pieces!

I say pieces, as in addition to boosting the loose figure collection some carded figures have sneaked in and also some mini rigs. I have also unintentionally started a Teebo focus - 77 and 79 back now.

So yesterday I just happened to mention to a friend in work, that I knew frequented sci-fi and board game conventions, about how much Star Wars figures he gets to see around the place. He stated not that much but then boom! He then went onto say that he did have some SW items from a purchase years ago on eBay. He brought them in and next I knew (bit of a blur in reality), I had acquired another Teebo and three mini rigs! My intent was not to collect such items and save the pennies for FF, however I wanted first preference if selling and then it happened - sold!

Next dilemma - display options but thats a different thread!

Great collection you have, thanks for sharing it 8)

Taffius

Sith Lord
So the to and fro with vintage has steadied out a bit. I have bought a detolf and quite pleased with it. One lesson though, put magnetic catch holders in BEFORE instructions say to and before putting glass sides on, etc.
Collection now thinned to 46 loose, 1 mailer, 1 baggie, 5 mocs and 3 mini rigs.

Thanks for all the comments. As for modern, well quite a bit has acquired but thats another thread for another day!

Attachments

• 20190217_133329.jpg
    20190217_133329.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 59

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Taffius said:
So the to and fro with vintage has steadied out a bit. I have bought a detolf and quite pleased with it. One lesson though, put magnetic catch holders in BEFORE instructions say to and before putting glass sides on, etc.
Collection now thinned to 46 loose, 1 mailer, 1 baggie, 5 mocs and 3 mini rigs.

Thanks for all the comments. As for modern, well quite a bit has acquired but thats another thread for another day!

looking good

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom