my squid focus

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
First time I've seen this thread. That is a brilliant collection, congrats on building it and finding some off those incredible items.

Every day is a lesson on this forum. I had no comprehension there could be such a massive diversity of a single figure. And a ROTJ one with a relatively short lifetime on the shelves at that. I'd always had entry level goals like collecting one of each figure carded or a complete loose set, but this sort of focus is a real eye opener and has got me thinking, so thanks for sharing.

Simon

slim

Sith Lord
thanks guys :mrgreen: , a small update ...added another kaybee 2 pack and a sears 3pack mailer plus 8 bootlegs and i got my woolies 8 pack back from the graders :mrgreen: , also i added a modern first shot quarren and if anybody spies a modern quarren proofcard please let me know thanx

P6270021 [800x600].JPG

Joe

Grand Master
Looking really good Slim, great to see you post an update! You can tell you really love your focus, hope you keep finding sweet stuff for Squidhead!

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Thanks and really nice. Would have been happy with that as a kid Boba Fett and Hammerhead, also Meccano Jawa?

You must be very pleased. :)

slim

Sith Lord
thankyou for that comment mate :mrgreen: , it means alot to me as some of the collections on here are mindblowing 8) , i just added this rare wards 3pack with squidhead :D , that leaves me just one mailer pack to go to have all 4 old squiddy was released in

Attachments

• rarest squiddy pack.jpg
    rarest squiddy pack.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 146

bradley1360

Padawan
awesome lionel really impressed

the 8 pack is my fave looks like the 99p sticker is on the ouside of the ukg case?

can you upload more pics at different angles :D

cheers Peter

bradley1360

Padawan
ha just had another look excellent

squiddy is in prime place next to boba,you would have been wounded if he was behind 99p sticker?

all the same love it,keep it up lionel

laurencedyer

Jedi Knight
What a great focus you have there pal.
Some awesome piece's in there.
Making me feel inspired, think I know what I'm having for lunch tonight?

TheFerrosTomb

I just found and read all of this tonight. Absolutely stunning collection. I started a small squid focus a few months ago and only have a very small collection. I was looking to see if there were any other Squiddy focus collectors out there. Great to see and something for me to aspire for.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
This focus no longer exists; Lionel (Slim) sold up about 18 months back. I was lucky enough to pick up the loose Ledy and some of the bootleg items as well as a ROTJ four pack. No idea what happened to the rest.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Hmm.. I think its a bit confused with a Ledy Bib Fortuna; that is red/burgundy (and yes two minor variations in word that are the same thing)... A Ledy Squidhead cape isn't really red or Burgundy, but may at a stretch be described as a red cape guess.
I think the best thing to look for is Ledy not colour as the colour is so variable... and subjective... browny orange maybe(?)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom