My small SW and ESB collection.

morrid12

Padawan
You have some fantastic figures in your collection and I remember the buzz I had years ago when I bought my first moc and all of my childhood memories came flooding back to me (especially when I bought a few Palitoy reseals and saw that logo again!).

Great story and great collection. Even if you don't end up adding to it, at least you have a really nice selection to enjoy :)

Ian
Thanks Ian, yes it was a thrill going to the local toy shop to choose a figure and they still look as magical now as they did back then. It's only the price that has changed!

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Great collection- thanks for sharing! If you're worried about prices, reseals are definitely the way to go. They're not easy to come by, but if you're patient, they do turn up and can look as good as a MOC.

morrid12

Padawan
Great collection- thanks for sharing! If you're worried about prices, reseals are definitely the way to go. They're not easy to come by, but if you're patient, they do turn up and can look as good as a MOC.
Thanks Cazza.
TBH even trying to decide where to begin again, if at all, is a bit overwhelming at the moment.
There are so many variations that I didn't know about first time around. What a different world it was then!
It's very hard to formalise a focus, whether to try for every character irrespective of backing card, focus on a specific character and attempt to get all Pali or Kenn card variants for that character, attempt a Pali 12 back etc, etc. but I'm enjoying the forums very much and seeing so many amazing collections is inspiring me. Cheers.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Good luck with it all- it's a good predicament! My focus has evolved a lot over the years. Just go with what means the most to you.

morrid12

Padawan
Good luck with it all- it's a good predicament! My focus has evolved a lot over the years. Just go with what means the most to you.
Hi Cazza,
Thanks, I think I'm going to try for a first 12 loose set first. I have about half of them in decent condition with original weapons, so it seems a way to ease myself back into things with a focus that isn't to confusing for an old "newbie". Cheers.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom