My Sears Exclusive Kenner Canada ESB 7 Pack w Boba Fett

Mark_Yeo

Padawan
Hi Guys

Have some spare time now so I thought I share some pics of my latest item to arrive. I had limelighted this on RS recently and found that there were many on RS who had not seen this before, so I thought I limelight this here as well for those who dont visit RS much and to share this gem with you guys in the UK. My sincere apologies to those who have already seen this on RS . :)

It was a stunner when I saw its pics but it is simply gorgeous when holding it in person 8) . All MOCs inside are Kenner Canada ESB versions and they are in pristine condition - including the beautiful Boba Fett :mrgreen: .

It rarely came up for sale in the last decade so it was an opportunity not to be missed when the chance presented itself. Here are the pics:-

I am most pleased with this acquisition and hopefully I can score some more similar gems in due course. Enjoy !!!! :p

Cheers,

Mark

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Caswellbot said:
itfciain said:
Caswellbot said:
They don't get much better than that. Congrats Mark. Superb addition

One of these would look good in your collection Chris :D

I think in anyones collection Iain

If Mark would like to send it over I would be happy to post photos of how its looks in my collection :mrgreen: :twisted: as I am sure most of would - ball's in your court Mark :lol:

Mark_Yeo

Padawan
Frunkstar said:
If Mark would like to send it over I would be happy to post photos of how its looks in my collection :mrgreen: :twisted: as I am sure most of would - ball's in your court Mark :lol:

LOL, ... shipping will cost me a bomb to do so though. :lol:

Have got my stuff on some shelves - although just realised that I may need another shelf (I did not know that I had so much stuff :shock: ). Once I get some pics of my collection on the shelves, I will post them up for you guys to take a look. Its not fancy or anything like that but I am just happy to be able to display it in some manner instead of having them kept up in boxes.

Cheers, Mark

Mark_Yeo

Padawan
tiefighterboy said:
Is the orange sears emblem a sticker? Never seen one before.

Nope, I believe that it's printed on the box.

Here are the links to more information on these pieces:-

http://www.kennercanadatoys.com/gallery.php?category=special_offer&section=multi_packs
http://web.ncf.ca/cn333/esbfigs.htm

Cheers, Mark

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
As Janice would say from Friends: OH MY GOD!!! That is amazing. I must be looking in the wrong places as never have these kinda things offered to me. First one I've seen and love it.

Lee77

Sith Lord
:shock: What an absolutely stunning purchase. Well done Mark! I've never even seen one of these, so to get a complete one that graded well must of been nearly impossible.
Thanks for sharing the pictures. :D

Mark_Yeo

Padawan
Thanks guys for all the great comments. It was my pleasure to bring this item to the notice of collectors and .... I must admit :oops: to show this off ... :mrgreen:

Cheers, Mark

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
jedi_masters said:
As Janice would say from Friends: OH MY GOD!!! That is amazing. I must be looking in the wrong places as never have these kinda things offered to me. First one I've seen and love it.

Items like this rarely exchange in public. Many of the rarest pieces sell behind closed doors. In some respects its a shame but on the other hand it makes you really work for them. First you have to find it then the powers of persuasion come into play then finally of course you've got to fund it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom