My run of 12 backs

Mark_Yeo

Padawan
Hi Guys,

This is actually my longest run - the 12 backs series. Its something about the variety of the back of these cards that lures me to them.

Here we go:-

1. Luke (DT, A, B, C (taiwan), C, D)

2. Leia (A white footer, A, A sku, B, B, C, Meccano)

3. Chewbacca (A sku, A, B, B, C)

4. Han (C lh, A sh, B sh, C sh, Kenner Canada)

5. Ben (A wh, A sku wh, B gh, C wh, D wh, Kenner Canada wh)

6. C3PO (A, B, C, Takara B, Takara C Alt h)

7. R2D2 (A, B, C, D)

8. Jawa (A vc, A vc, B, B plastic, C, C cardboard)

9. Sandpeople (A, B, B, C, C)

10. Vader (A, B, Takara B, C, C, Harbert)

11. Stormtrooper (A sku, A sku, B, Takara B, C)

12. DSC (A, B, B, C)

Hope this adds some inspiration to some of you - as did some of the limelights I have seen over the years did for me to enable me to proceed with this run.

Enjoy. :p

Cheers, Mark

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Singapore: Vintage Star Wars capital of the world.

Keep them coming Sir, I'm loving that DT Luke.

Well done.

Did you go to that star Wars convention in Singapore in 2005?

Mark_Yeo

Padawan
Maulster79 said:
Did you go to that star Wars convention in Singapore in 2005?

I missed replying to your earlier post when you asked the question .. sorry about that, my bad.

No, I did not ... unfortunately, I did not have the time to do so. Was it good? Thinking of heading to Celebration this year in Orlando though. U thinking of making a trip west?

Cheers, Mark

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Yeah it was amazing. All the original models and displays were there an there was a big celebration of ROTS as well.

I won't be going to C6. Maybe if they did a european one again. I'd prefer to buy a DT Luke like yours.

Looking forward to more of your updates.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Vey nice Mark!

Is your collection out on display in your house/flat or is it boxed up and hidden!?

Mark_Yeo

Padawan
weasel said:
Vey nice Mark!

Is your collection out on display in your house/flat or is it boxed up and hidden!?

Hey Weas

Its all boxed up and hidden away unfortunately - due to space constraints. I have actually just bought a new apartment and am trying to get it renovated. Hopefully, my wife gives me some space in the study room for display. If this comes to fruition, I will show off some pics of the display here.

Cheers, Mark

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Yeah, mine was the same before I sold a lot of it.

Just not the same when you can't see your own collection. :(

Mark_Yeo

Padawan
Mr Kenner said:
Mark, that's a stunning collection. How long has it taken you to put it together?

Hi Anthony

The 12 back run started in 2010. Its been 2 years. :p

Cheers, Mark

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
WOW, WOW, WOW. What a12 back run, absolutely love them. Is there an abundance of Star Wars in Singapore?? More pics of the rest of your collection please. :D :D

Mark_Yeo

Padawan
jedi_masters said:
WOW, WOW, WOW. What a12 back run, absolutely love them. Is there an abundance of Star Wars in Singapore?? More pics of the rest of your collection please. :D :D

Hahaha, on the contrary .. there are only a few vintage collectors here but I can say that most of them have quite significant collections. My collection is merely moderate by comparison. eBay and forum boards like this provide a great resource to us vintage collectors over here.

When I have some time to put everything together in some form of a display, I will show it off to you guys. I promise ... :p

Cheers, Mark

Mark_Yeo

Padawan
plantman said:
id love a run of 12's just too much money sat there though, they do look great.

That's true. I am tempted at times to sell some of my 12 backs just to fund some other purchases but have not done so thankfully. I think that I would regret it. I was actually quite lucky, most of my 12 backs were obtained at pretty good prices. They do look nice, don't they? :mrgreen:

Did u manage to eventually sell off your Fett MOCs? Those were some very nice pieces. I was very interested in them but the available shipping option just added too much to my costs at the time they were for sale ... I guess its all about timing.

Cheers, Mark

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom