my moc(that s mint off card)collection quiz

han duo

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
boba frett said:
Careful Jabba or Han will spit in your stew :lol:

I TELL HIM I WILL OPEN THE BOIL IN BAG MY SELF :lol: :lol: :wink:

not that iam bragging but i won the taste of lincolnshire gold award this year out of all the cafes in the whole of lincolnshire !!!! everything is made by my fair hand... the question is how offen do i wash my hands after a wank !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ( chefs special sauce :shock: )

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
sick0021.gif

Waiter is that a hair in my soup?!!

han duo

Sith Lord
weasel said:
Ohhhh Jabba is in for a treat! :lol:

he's getting one of my banana split speicals, a turd in place of the banana and jizz for the syrup... i will give him a wafer though, but i'll charge him extra for that ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Remind me NEVER to eat in your place, or at least never to tell you I;m coming to your place to eat! :D

han duo

Sith Lord
weasel said:
Remind me NEVER to eat in your place, or at least never to tell you I;m coming to your place to eat! :D

i give discount to starwars collectors baring gifts of cardback etc.. and if youve got a spare b-wing box at the minute ive got a speical offer on "bring a empty vintage b-wing box for the chef and get a meal for 2 absolutly free"................. :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
han duo said:
jabbawokkie said:
weasel said:
Nice!

Had many takers!? :lol:

anyone got a spare b wing box :D

they better not be kiddies meals :evil: :wink:

tell you what mate if you turn up with b-wing box for me -you the missus and the kids can eat for free ( your buying your own drinks though! :lol: )

i,ll be driving :cry: and you couldnt afford to feed my lad for free ,****ing eating machine i tell you

han duo

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
tell you what mate if you turn up with b-wing box for me -you the missus and the kids can eat for free ( your buying your own drinks though! :lol: )

no you can drink as much as you can if you like ..... i give up my alcohol licence last year due to the strict laws involved (getting a licence) .. we serve soft drinks and tea and coffee..........****in fill your boots mate
i,ll be driving :cry: and you couldnt afford to feed my lad for free ,****ing eating machine i tell you[/quote][/quote]

danaustin1975

Youngling
X Wing Luke and Han Trenchcoat, I can just see some fingertip wear, I'm sure of it, either that or my eyes are blurring anaylsising these pics lol.

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
danaustin1975 said:
X Wing Luke and Han Trenchcoat, I can just see some fingertip wear, I'm sure of it, either that or my eyes are blurring anaylsising these pics lol.

i have gave answers mate some where in post .the luke is not of a card but still near mint as for the han ,its perfect straight off card its never even holded blaster as paint is still sealing his hand so you better go to spec savers :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom