my MOC collection

simoncardwell

Padawan
hi all,

here is a picture of the MOC's I have left. I got most of them between about 1993 & 1997, mainly from the fairs at Castle Donington & ads in Model Mart. I stopped when I was about 15, & only added the odd one since.

I've sold a few over the years, which I mainly regret (1 12 back Leia & some 20/21's of Jawa, Walrusman & Luke X Wing). Also got rid of a few jedi cards & about 8 ESB which I'm now fairly certain were all Toni's, they came from him & all showed the signs of his work.

I've been mainly collecting Star Wars posters lately, but I've decided to start collecting MOC again, so I intend to add to this in the coming months & years :D

IMG_9633_zps36952aed.jpg

poncho

Grand Master
simon awesome moc collection 8) you need too invest in some gw acrylic for your moc's

my fav is your luke gunner
look forward too your posts in the LA thread

welcome aboard

regards
chris

simoncardwell

Padawan
yes that Luke was always a fave of mine too.

you read my mind - I've been speaking with GW this week, cases are coming soon, as well as a display stand for my (almost) complete loose collection.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Christians cases are really good. You won't regret purchasing them.

Fantastic MOC collection. Liking the Palitoy C3PO. You will find a lot of Palitoy love on here.

poncho

Grand Master
simoncardwell said:
yes that Luke was always a fave of mine too.

you read my mind - I've been speaking with GW this week, cases are coming soon, as well as a display stand for my (almost) complete loose collection.
great minds think alike :lol:

simoncardwell

Padawan
I let a few palitoy go which was a mistake. In those days there wasn't a lot of differentiation between kenner, palitoy or anything else.

I don't remember any price difference of may collecters being too fussed either way.

Personally, I don't mind which I have. The shops I bought them in the 80's stocked a lot of Kenner actually. I don't actually remember that Palitoy logo from when I was young at all, I mainly got Jedi & it wasn't on the cards by then..

simoncardwell

Padawan
GW cases are in the works, along with a display stand for my loose collection.

Got 3 more today so building my collection up nicely..

Jez

Sith Lord
2 Fetts!! 8) :shock:
Loving the collection dude. Your new Leia Bespin is sweet as.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi Simon, fantastic moc collection you have. My favorites are the meccano jawa, both C-3PO and Boba Fett 8)

simoncardwell

Padawan
image_zps55fee0a5.jpg

Lovely new display stand from GW acrylic. Housing my complete loose collection. Barring blue snaggle & vinyl jawa. But they were never out when I was a kid so I don't count them :)

simoncardwell

Padawan
image_zpsbdb54242.jpg

Also got acrylic cases for all my moc. Courtesy of Christian at GW Acrylic. If you need cases or display stands, he's your man.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom