my MOC collection

simoncardwell

Padawan
kieatky said:
simoncardwell said:
Jez said:
2 Fetts!! 8) :shock:
Loving the collection dude. Your new Leia Bespin is sweet as.

many thanks - I got the Fett's in about 1993-94. £20 each. 8)

Bargain !!!! There's a guy on E-Bay asking £775 for one alone :shock:

Insanity. surely will never sell at that price. It was the Wild West for collecting back in those days, if I'd known tri logo would become sought after I'd have hoovered them up back then. They were considered junk for the most part & no one wanted them.

Simply Sci-fi

Jedi Knight
Amazing collection. I particularly like the Ben Kenobi with the U.K price sticker. Great history there.

I should pick up some cases for my MOCs. It makes a huge difference.

Craig.

simoncardwell

Padawan
Simply Sci-fi said:
Amazing collection. I particularly like the Ben Kenobi with the U.K price sticker. Great history there.

I should pick up some cases for my MOCs. It makes a huge difference.

Craig.

It really gives them a new lease of life in an acrylic case. also hides defects, a few if my older ones aren't perfect.

It is a Debenhams sticker, £1.85! Wish I hadn't cut all the figures out on all my card backs when I was a kid. I'd have had some original price stickers from all the shops we got them from originally.

Joe

Grand Master
simoncardwell said:
Ben is a lot nicer than that group photo suggets.

IMG_9875_zps2d74ff5e.jpg

Forgive me if you knew already but I couldn't help notice that Old Ben looks like he has been "inked", most visible on the inside edge of the hanger tab (but the sides of the card look a bit dark too..).

Only reason I decided to post was that I thought you might not have seen it or it might not have been disclosed when you bought it and would therefore appreciate a heads up.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Looking great displayed like that and those cases for the cards does also look great with the moc inside 8)

simoncardwell

Padawan
Joe said:
simoncardwell said:
Ben is a lot nicer than that group photo suggets.

IMG_9875_zps2d74ff5e.jpg

Forgive me if you knew already but I couldn't help notice that Old Ben looks like he has been "inked", most visible on the inside edge of the hanger tab (but the sides of the card look a bit dark too..).

Only reason I decided to post was that I thought you might not have seen it or it might not have been disclosed when you bought it and would therefore appreciate a heads up.

thank you for mentioning it. It was not expensive & was not advertised as mint or anything, so considering what I paid I can live with the inking, it doesn't bother me hugely..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom