My loose vintage collection - Completed in just under a year

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
Another vehicle I didn't think I'd get for the collection. It's bigger than I thought!

37348664991_d0ef1ac72c_c.jpg

37348664341_acec98efae_b.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Dr_Ball_MD said:
Another vehicle I didn't think I'd get for the collection. It's bigger than I thought!

37348664991_d0ef1ac72c_c.jpg

37348664341_acec98efae_b.jpg

it looks amazing mate, I agree I was also surprised when I got mine. I can say the box for it is also very big :lol:

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Love mine too, but its so big I have to admit it sits in its box under my desk... really should get it out to look at (and play with) again...

olisuds

Sith Lord
Cracking set of figures and variants and they all look to be in fabulous condition. Those are probably some of my favourite variants too. Particularly love that Dark Brown Rebel Soldier - hard to find in that kind of condition!

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Wow, where to start. I have a feeling I'll be steering my collection towards the first 21 and have a few ideas in mind having seen this post. A first 12 mail away stand in one of Christisn's Acrylic cases is going to be high on my agenda. Those R2s are also beautiful especially the dark blue solid dome.

As others have mentioned those variants are in amazing shape. I think you've picked most of my favourites, though I don't have Bib and the red armour 4-LOM. I think that's the hardest PBP Fett to pick up and he looks proper Minty. Thanks for posting.

AndyPreston

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Love those first 12, DT Luke and VC Jawa make it extra special, and the display case rounds it off perfectly. Great variants too!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom