My Latest SW Feel Good Video.

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
Very nice keep up the good work , I feel all nostalgic now, put a smile on my face this sunday :)

indianawars

Sith Lord
Thank you guys, I appreciate it. I was really going for the feel good factor with this. My apologies that it ends so abruptly... Trying to find any old Star Wars factory / in-store footage was incredibly hard, but the main thing is as long as it puts a smile on your face, if only for a minute and a half, then it was worth it.

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
I have a vhs with loads of commercials on it that I picked up from a toy fair in the 90's. I ripped it to my hard drive a while back so I can email it to you if you like. The quality is pretty guff though.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Love it! I'm possibly being IT dumb, but is there a way to download it, so I can watch it offline? Think it would be a great clip to keep on my iPad...

Russ J

Jedi Master
A great video bought a smile to my face :D

What made me cringe though were the ladies in the factory just chucking the toys around without a care in be world :shock: especially the X-Wings .

The lady packing the X-Wings into their boxes.....the look on her face :lol: ....she just wanted to go home and not be there :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom