My fledgling Bossk Collection

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
Due to circumstances that were out of my control last year, I had to sell of the bulk of my Bossk Vintage to raise some much needed money ( to pay a vets bill) but now everything's sorted it's time to start rebuilding this back into its former glory or better.
To help keep me motivated (and focused) I'm doing something that I have never done before and that's showcasing this collection.
This is going to be a marathon not a sprint, mostly because I don't have that much disposable income and may have to save up for a few of the items that I plan to purchase.
My focus is on Bossk the character, so it's a mixture of Vintage and modern stuff.
At the moment it's mostly modern that remains but over time I will update this with more Vintage purchases, in fact I have some on the way as I type this
So please bear with me and try to enjoy watching my collection grow as much as I'm going to enjoy collecting it.
Thanks Mike (Gorneesh)

VINTAGE

Bossk paint app error (note the lack of red paint around his neck)
33629518864_a7aa9a7bc6_b.jpg

Some loose Bossk (I have more but you don't need to see a load of the same figure)
34341527831_f944c0ee3a_b.jpg

Mexican Bootleg Bossk
33662172833_16b1727df9_b.jpg

Card backs
33629448134_7bc91d5e57_b.jpg

MODERN

Gentle Giant Jumbo vintage
33629478224_d4e6ff7007_b.jpg

Full run of POTF2 Bossk's
34086927800_b0120af7af_b.jpg

Other modern Bossk
33629766174_a35a78b284_b.jpg

Jakks Jumbo 18"
34471858515_7fe8258581_b.jpg

tyco

Youngling
Nice collection Mike

I to have a Bossk fetish I mean focus lol,

I haven't really looked at the modern stuff apart from the Gentle Giant as they don't really tick those nostalgia boxes. Although i will add the GG when i have the money.

I to am doing the focus on a modest budget so picking up figures here and there as the wallet allows , currently trying to get a figure from each of the 12 molds (the PBP my prove my downfull) and a full set of US and UK card backs as well as any factory errors i can find. currently have a short poor with a stump for a hand but not found any paint errors.

Phil

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
Thanks for all the kind words.
I have to admit that after typing it all out, I was hesitant about posting it, as there is not much vintage left, also I forgot to post up my Cap-2, but I've got a few bits on the way that will help get this back on the vintage track.
I was also quite aware not to call it a focus because I don't believe that I own enough to warrant that title, to me a focus has got to be quite well established with its quantity of items
(What I'm trying to say is 2 moc or 5 figures don't make a focus, but that's just my opinion)

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
Be sure to update later Mike when you have more Bossk , as you might have guessed I also have a bit of a bossk passion, don't know what it was but ever since I saw him on the peg all those years ago he was always my fav bounty hunter, should have had a bigger part in Empire :)

Gaz46&2

Padawan
I recommend getting a Bossk Bobblehead if you haven't got one already. I think they're a lot better than those Pop things.

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
Gaz46&2 said:
I recommend getting a Bossk Bobblehead if you haven't got one already. I think they're a lot better than those Pop things.

I did have a Bossk Bobblehead, but he got lost when we moved house, must get onto finding another.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom