My Collection

PGowdy

Grand Master
Thanks guys.
Yeah Joe i will do another one at some point but i only have 2 new ones since this was taken. There's a guy with a **** load of trilogos on RS, several of which i have expressed interest in. With any luck i might nab one or 2 of them. Bout time i bought a new moc...

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi Pete, found this old thread from you.

Great collection you have and it looks nice displayed like that :shock:

Do you still have this great collection ?

x-pack

Grand Master
Wicked collection Pete. One of your troops is out of line at the back. Twenty laps of the parade square!! :wink:

PGowdy

Grand Master
Sorry guys, i missed the recent comments on this thread.

To answer your questions; I do have the majority of this collection still. I sold a couple of MOCs a year or so back but generally i'm not a selling collector. And i bought a couple of Yaks since the picture in the first post so that evens it out. ;)
Still have all the Stormtroopers. 125ish if i remember rightly.
It's all still on display except now i've had to squeeze it on to 2 shelves now due to the rest of them being taken over by stock for my ebay business.
Not added much for quite a while mainly cos ebay is a pain to search through now. I should try to at least add to m loose collection at some point.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Great collection ( I did wonder what items you had) although between you and Nick it looks like that's two characters from the first 12 that are getting harder to find. I wonder who has the sand People army?

Nice one!

Ian

PGowdy

Grand Master
Yeah, well i have more loose figures than in that picture tho about 3 or 4 less MOCs. I also have 17 more Yak Faces since then. :D And i just noticed i only have 2 Yoda MOCs in that picture. I now have him on each card (ESB/ROTJ/TRI)

PGowdy

Grand Master
Dark Sith Lord said:
How many Yaks do you have now Pete?

23. Added one this year and it is one of the worse condition ones i've bought. They're just getting too expensive to pick up now. The day of getting them for 50-60 quid are long gone.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom