My Collection - Updated 03/06/2017 on pg3

lejackal

Grand Master
Another month has flown by so here's another update, and as you can see a few Trandoshans have started to appear as well as my first cardback purchase, Trilogo Biker Scout with KayBee sticker

PulsarP

Jedi Knight
I love these non organised collections the most.
It's always a joy to see different items such as literature and non toys in a traditional state of display.
A treat for the eyes indeed Jackal.

Paul

lejackal

Grand Master
Little update with the addition of my £12 Detolf from Ebay :D

WP_20161201_20_05_36_Rich.jpg

lejackal

Grand Master
Thanks guys, it's been an interesting few months and still three months to go in the project so who knows what's next.

lejackal

Grand Master
WP_20170101_19_35_51_Pro.jpg

Latest pics uploaded to the first post, pride of place attached here now I've finally got a first 12 display stand - just need to get some figures and a case from Jamie now :lol:

Alas-1

Padawan
Great stuff Carl.
I'd love a first 12 display myself.
My focus has shifted like what we talked about the other day mate, keeping it fresh! Currently considering selling my loose (keeping the first 12) and just replacing them with a few choice BUT NICE pieces lol.

Great stuff mate,

Carl G.

lejackal

Grand Master
Alas-1 said:
Great stuff Carl.
I'd love a first 12 display myself.
My focus has shifted like what we talked about the other day mate, keeping it fresh! Currently considering selling my loose (keeping the first 12) and just replacing them with a few choice BUT NICE pieces lol.

Great stuff mate,

Carl G.
Thanks mate, I've missed an update out so the figure stand has moved on now as well :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom