My Collection UPDATE Sept 2010

shrek

Padawan
hi burnsy im new but just been having a look at your collection and wow :shock: looks great if mine looks half as good as yours in 10 years time ill be happy

Dub

Padawan
Got some great stuff there Burnsey, display looks fantastic. Still waiting for a cabinet or two then mine will be out and pics will be coming. Still, my collection isnt nearly as good as yours. :oops:

burnsy

Sith Lord
Cheers guys, nice to see this thread being re-visited.

Dub said:
Got some great stuff there Burnsey, display looks fantastic. Still waiting for a cabinet or two then mine will be out and pics will be coming. Still, my collection isnt nearly as good as yours. :oops:

Mate, I had a cabinet with my loose collection in which was building up for well over a year and I was proud as hell with that as it built up.

This has come together after a long time so it will be great to see yours building up over time aswell.

My collection is nothing compared to some of the lads and older limelight threads.

Check out Coco's limelight, he's not active on here much now but he had one hell of a collection.

Todd's (TFB) has come up recently, Weasel, Ron, Josh and many many more.

Dub

Padawan
Thanks mate

I have no doubt I will be wearing a stupid grin on my face once I get my lot out of their cardboard boxes.

Like most of us, half the fun for me is all that comes with building the collection.

Yeah, I have looked at Todd's collection.... what can ya say ? If Carlsberg made Star Wars Collections !!

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
It looks awesome Stu! Youve got so much stuff there and some really top class items. A very diverse collection indeed. 8)

tigerham

Sith Lord
**** the bed Stu, ya got a Stella Guerri R2 GRRRRR!!! :-D

You know the more I've learnt about SW from you guys and other forums the more I notice certain pieces and love 'em more and more. Details details :lol: :)

Amazing collection dude, really! :D

JohnWalsh

Padawan
WoW. Glasslite, Lili Ledy, Meccano, Harbet, Top Toys, Model trem. Nice. A little form everywhere.Too much here to comment, but I really dig the trems. The loose collection is strong as well. Thanks for sharing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom