MR & Hasbro Force FX Lightsabers.

av6

Jedi Knight
It kills me to part with these, but I have no choice. I need to sell everything I own and these will be the first thing up for grabs.

None of the boxes are flawless, but not trashed either. All sabers are in top condition and have white blades. All sabers have been kept in the box with no batteries fitted. Having that though they have been taken out and waved around a few times (how can you resist?).

All prices include shipping. Reluctant to post abroad, but will do at buyers cost and responsibility. Paypal payments via f&f or just add the fees. Prices are based around various things I could find on the net. If I'm well out, please do let me know.

I have traded on here previously with many fine members. Please do feel free to take a look at my feedback in the feedback section.
Thanks for taking a look.

First one I have is a Luke Skywalker 'Return of the Jedi' MR SW-212. No display stand with this one, but instructions are in the box. £220.
IMG_0021.JPG

Next is a Luke Skywalker 'A New Hope' Hasbro Signature Series. Stand, instructions, etc are still sealed inside the box. £300.
IMG_0023.JPG

Next I have a Luke Skywalker 'Return of the Jedi' MR SW-203s. Display stand and instruction sheet included. £250.
IMG_0025.JPG

Finally I have a Luke Skywalker 'Empire Strikes Back' MR SW-205. Display stand and instruction sheet included. £200.
IMG_0026.JPG

av6

Jedi Knight
Cheers Rob.
Yeah, they've been well looked after. Like I mentioned in my OP the boxes aren't mint, but not bashed.
Price wise I just had a look for recent sales of them and it's all came up with. If I'm miles out though I'm happy to be corrected.
I have the Vader one too, but it's on the blink. These work perfectly though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom