Move along.

chazgreentooth

Jedi Knight
Holy crap! Thats amazing..... makes my collection look like a childs play thing! lmao.

I am curious, how much would a run like that set you back? I am interested in getting a nice run of 12 backs together next year when my Boushh focus gets to be a little too much hard work :oops:

plantman

Sith Lord
chazgreentooth said:
Holy crap! Thats amazing..... makes my collection look like a childs play thing! lmao.

I am curious, how much would a run like that set you back? I am interested in getting a nice run of 12 backs together next year when my Boushh focus gets to be a little too much hard work :oops:

How do you fancy remortgaging ;)

aussiejames

Sith Lord
"How much?" If you have to ask it's too expensive :lol: I guess about a very nice motor bike's worth, or would buy a decent car too :) Bloody impressive regardless.

Grant

Sith Lord
Iv been eating beans and toast for the past 3 years and I sold all my children to Arabs. :wink:

Grant

Grant

Sith Lord
weasel said:
Surprisingly ............no! Not really! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: I never said it was Irish Arabs, It was just the run of mill normal Arabs. :wink: :lol: :lol:.

Grant.

Peter

Padawan
WOW :shock: what an awesome collection you have got yourself there fella.. Very very nice, well done mate..

Jim1974

Padawan
Grant,

Once again an awesome sight, I knew the jawa went to a good home and would be in good company! Only one thing, you need to get a han solo small head, white haired ben and cloth cape jawa to finish that set off!!!

Jim

Grant

Sith Lord
Thanks Jim I apprciate it. Im planning on trading in the Grey hair Ben for a 12-A white hair Ben. Im more interested in finding them all on 12-As now than having the variants.

Thank you.

Grant.

Grant

Sith Lord
ijunor said:
very very cool.id consider murder for the early bird.

Hi Paul glad to see you made it over to the SWF. You should enjoy it here. You should try introducing yourself in the new members thread so you can be welcomed by some of the great guys on here. Its quite a friendly bunch. :wink:

Grant. 8)

Paul-itoy

Jedi Knight
Yeah, truely stunning.
There is just something magical about the look of a 12 back, so to see them all together is more magical than something really magic.

Grant

Sith Lord
Thank you lads. I have found a few more 12-As since i took these pictures so i will be updating the pics soon.

Thank you,

Grant.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom