MOC ROTJ figures and loose reduced and boxed shuttle :)

threaders20

Jedi Knight
Hi.
Just have a few things to sell to raise a bit of doh rey me for some more carded figures :)
Loose r5d4 all original no yellowing nice and clean £20 posted
image_zpsm9amfrgn.jpg

image_zpslx9osabc.jpg[/url
Loose 12 inch leia missing doughnuts, shoe and brush dress is good apart from two small marks in pic £26 posted :)
image_zpsvaq8ir33.jpg
image_zps0pfrm0lo.jpg
Next up are a few Mocs bought from guys on here very recently. I really like them but have now decided that I only want crystal clear bubbles in my collection so these will be going for the same price I paid :)
Leia boushh 77 back. Some unevenness in the colour on the front but is not really noticeable when it's in a case. Bubble is dent free but starting to yellow. £70 posted including star case and special delivery
image_zpseoovuxkj.jpg
image_zps2gqskuk0.jpg
Last moc is klaatu 77 back. Really nice card and bubble is all in tact just starting to yellow. £35 posted including star case and special delivery.
image_zpsnc1jzh8m.jpg
image_zps2gqskuk0.jpg
all carded figures will be sent including a star case and special delivery :)
Pm for PayPal details and you can either pay gift or add the 4% fees. Let me know if you have any questions.
Lastly my boxed imperial shuttle. Same one that's in my boxed valuation thread. Excellent box just two small punctures on the face of the box, but not than noticeable. Very sturdy glossy and strong colours all vibrant. No tape tears or rips and all flaps present. Ship is complete just some damage to the base of the middle wing which has been glued. Nice and clean and minimal yellowing in patches but not that noticeable unless held up in direct light.bmire pics available if you send me a pm. £370 posted
image_zps0u726das.jpg
image_zps1u3yfnst.jpg
image_zps3qzujive.jpg
image_zps8qqmliby.jpg
image_zps8qqmliby.jpgimage_zpsjm5mxbmo.jpg
image_zpso8qkyowh.jpg
image_zps8ruxhcl9.jpg
image_zpsjp0baecr.jpg
image_zpsjomo4way.jpg
[URL=http://s799.photobucket.com/user/Threadwell20/media/image_zpsf0w6qvgn.jpeg.html]image_zpsf0w6qvgn.jpg[/URL
Just a word on postage for the shuttle as it might take a little while. As I don't have a large enough box, I'll buy one online if it sells so I'll need to wait for that to arrive before I can pack and I normally use parcelforce 48 :)
Pm for PayPal details and either payment as gift or add 4% :)

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
Sweet Jesus...that Shuttle is nice!

Damn my limited budget...good luck with the sale, can't see that hanging around too long.

mumbo

Sith Lord
robpmarsh said:
Sweet Jesus...that Shuttle is nice!

Damn my limited budget...good luck with the sale, can't see that hanging around too long.

:lol: my thoughts exactly

threaders20

Jedi Knight
Ev9d9 and a wing pilot sold payment pending :)
Hit me up if I'm out on price for the other stuff. Cheers, Jonathan :)

threaders20

Jedi Knight
I'm eating beans all this month, that's why I'm selling :) but I still want more Mocs :eek: . I guess I'll have to learn some bean recipes :?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom