MOC AFA Bubble

xaar

Padawan
I understand but when I would like to resell a figurine i'm not being a famous seller it will be more difficult for me so I prefer a figurine graded to have no difficulty to resell

yoda

Sith Lord
xaar said:
Newbie question if I buy a MOC afa (for example Bubble 80) that happens if the bubble is damaged after the next 10 years, in the acrylic seal ??

There's not really much you can do if that happens. You seem to keep asking the same questions in different ways ? What other reply are your looking for?
I think everyone has gave you great advice so far.
The bubble is a gamble if your worried about it once it's sealed in plastic case it can't be protected.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
It's the later bubbles that are a problem, in the last couple of years I've had a total of 3 Jedi cards arrive through the post with cracked bubbles. One of which was graded and two were not. Never had a Kenner Star Wars or Empire card arrive damaged and this to me says a lot about the later Jedi, POTF and obviously Trilogo cards which have always been easily damaged in the post in my limited experience.

To be honest if your spending hundreds of £'s on vintage MOCs and your worried about them getting damaged in the post only buy ungraded ones which are fully insured. If your buying a lot you have to except some will get damaged it's a fact, these toys are 30 - 40 years old and some have been sent all over the world dozens of times.

xaar

Padawan
By reading you I wonder if it is not better to buy a Ugrade like that I have less risk and it is as if I had moc,
not shouting thank you :D

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
xaar said:
By reading you I wonder if it is not better to buy a Ugrade like that I have less risk and it is as if I had moc,

No I would never suggest buying a U graded figure they are exactly the opposite of what I stand for in this hobby which is keeping something as it was and preserving a peice of toy history to be enjoyed for as long as possible.

There's no such thing as a U graded figure anyway as they were all touched by human hands in the factory. In fact the closest you can get to an unsirculated figure is a figure that is still factory sealed, the whole U grade idea is an idea concocted in some chumps head and is a complete farce which has brainwashed many into believing in something that doesn't exist. :)

lejackal

Grand Master
xaar said:

U grade figures are bad, please stop posting about them. If you want to buy them, discuss them or just generally annoy people kindly go away.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom