Milton Keynes Film and Comic Con with Billy Dee Williams

Jez

Sith Lord
Laughing, i could take a look!!
There is one other special form of transport waiting in the wings (or should i say on the Thames) for a lads day out.
All depending on if you want to go to CCon the Sat or the Sun?

Jez

Sith Lord
We also have a 6 birth (can take 10 for a day) 31' motor cruiser sat on the Thames available for 24 hour hire for about £100. I've taken her out a few times for slow boozy trips up the Thames, great fun cruising along and going through the locks, stopping off at a few pubs on route. Something different, you know?
We could all meet at mine first thing Sat morning (or Fri night and pub it), boat it all day for a laugh, sleep it off at mine on Sat night and then go to MK on the Sunday.
Or alternatively we could just go to MK.

Jez

Sith Lord
Cock :eek: I've just checked the Internet link for it and it appears that they take her out of the water for the winter in Sept. My plan may fall at the first hurdle! Balls!!!!

Jez

Sith Lord
I hope so, and a B Wing, i need a B Wing, and a Skiff, i need a skiff, and a Dewback, i need a Dewback, and a ..., and a ..., and a ..., and a ..., oh cock there i go again with my addictive personality!!

itfciain

Grand Master
Shame about the boat but reckon we'll still have a good time

Will see what I can find to bring down but can't promise 75 MOCs this time :lol:

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Met old Billy Dee when he was at the Show in 2005 I believe it was, v nice fella!
Carrie Fisher was also there, she turned up late and looked like ****! Couldn't get a word out of her, she just nodded and smiled :? Think that was the first time Billy and Carrie attended a signing event in Europe :?:

Will prob go Fri or Sat.

coinnut

Jedi Knight
hi guys this 1 sounds great (nov) as i do not drive i will have to get the bus in early oclock is it far from there if any1 knows
sorry if i sound dumb but i normaly go to brum for some great buys

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom