Michael jacksons vintage toy collection.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
He paid of the first allegations and won the second one in court. He was set against settling out of court the first time and wanted to go to trile, but was very badly advised to settle out of court and he regretted it instantly.

Sad thing is I don't think we will ever find out the truth and the allegations still overshadow the life of an entertaining genius, certainly not for me though. :)

x-pack

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
He paid of the first allegations and won the second one in court. He was set against settling out of court the first time and wanted to go to trile, but was very badly advised to settle out of court and he regretted it instantly.

Sad thing is I don't think we will ever find out the truth and the allegations still overshadow the life of an entertaining genius, certainly not for me though. :)

This is too true mate. Only he and the alleged victim(s) really know what happened. If someone were accused and found guilty of these sort of crimes in this country they would at the very least be sigining on at the police station every week or so. All this paying people off lark is very sus to me. To easy to manipulate one way or the other. Either way MJ seemed to get off without being found guilty, but with the incriminating pay-off stigma

I like to remember him by songs like Bad and Beat It. His best period for me, before he started going all Yoko Ono on us :)

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
x-pack said:
theforceuk said:

This is too true mate. Only he and the alleged victim(s) really know what happened. If someone were accused and found guilty of these sort of crimes in this country they would at the very least be sigining on at the police station every week or so. All this paying people off lark is very sus to me. To easy to manipulate one way or the other. Either way MJ seemed to get off without being found guilty, but with the incriminating pay-off stigma

I like to remember him by songs like Bad and Beat It. His best period for me, before he started going all Yoko Ono on us :)

Right from the Jackson 5 and early Motown , through to off the wall album, thriller, bad outstanding stuff, a superb singer and dancer, still love his iconic stuff :D

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Yeah I used to think Off The Wall was my favourite album followed by Thriller and then Bad, but recently listened to Bad a lot and think it's my favourite now. Don't think there's a week song on any of those albums, some soppy ones but not week! :lol:

SOJ

Sith Lord
I know he had some level of friendship with Lucas. Ahmed Best said he met Jackson with Lucas at one of Jackson concerts and Lucas introduced him to Jackson as Jar Jar Binks. Jackson has massively disappointed as he had told Lucas he wanted the part.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/film/star-wars-episode-i--the-phantom-menace/michael-jackson-wanted-to-play-jar-jar-binks/

If it's true he clearly had a love of the franchise.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I have never heard he had vintage star wars toy but I remember I had seen this pictures before on this link

Looks like he had a Darth Vader, Boba Fett and C-3PO 8)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/celebritynews/5152586/Neverland-sale-Michael-Jackson-memorabilia-auction.html?image=18

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom