Meccano 20 Back cards - Opened - Han & DSC

scottie_boy

Padawan
Meccano Han Solo Cardback p1.jpg
Meccano SDC Cardback p1.jpg
Meccano Han Solo Cardback p2.jpg

Going through my cardback collection, I located these 2 opended cards with bubbles still attached, any ideas on value?

Thanx

David

aussiejames

Sith Lord
Frank had Ben & Leia for sale for 50 pounds each ( far too cheap ) they were bought, resealed & flipped for three times that from memory. I don't know if Han & DSC are more valuable.
edit: it seems Yan Solo is not easy to find at all: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t809701-2/

BlueDog

Sith Lord
They are very cool, even in their current condition they'd still pull a decent amount I'd imagine. Not much help on value or rarity but there are a few on here that'll chime in.

I dont know about resealed but I sold a Han cardback only for around £130 a few months back. It might havent went for more than it was worth due to me not really wanting rid of it at the time but I would say you could get between £150-£250 for the han. The DSC I dont know but the reseal isnt really that good.

scottie_boy

Padawan
dinner squadron 2 said:
The DSC I dont know but the reseal isnt really that good.
Just wanted to say that neither figure is currently resealed, cards are opened with original bubbles still partially attached (LHS).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom