Mean Machine

bluesnagman

Padawan
I watched this movie last night. It was great! Are there any Vinnie Jones fans here? I remember him from the 90s. Was he a huge name?

Todd

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
yeah ,more for the fact that he wanted to kill people on the pitch rather then his football skills.havent you seen the picture of him grabbing gazzas bollocks :lol:

have you seenn lock stock or snatch

bluesnagman

Padawan
I think I remember that pic. Isn't he in front of the player and he reached back and grabbed him? I didn't really like either of those movies. Their accents are very strong and hard to understand. I think I missed a lot in those movies. I might have to watch them again.
Todd

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
yeah thats the one.todd doesnt it piss you of a bit being in a different time zone when you come on the forum.you never seem around when all the idiots are together :D

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I can understand you struggling with the accents a bit Todd, takes me a few mins to tune in to them. They also use a lot of slang that you probably won't have heard before.

Saying that though, if you were to hear a few of us talk you would probably struggle to understand our accents! :D

jayjedi

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
yeah specialy the mancs they all talk shite 8)

thats just the ones living up north ... you know us southeners all speak the queens english :lol:

and dont make out i am posh :wink:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
thats a great film , based on a burt reynalds movie i think.

vinnie wasn't a great footballer but was great at what he did... kick people and put others off playing.

got to respect a bloke who used to be a brickie's labourer and made the sort of big time with no skill 8) :D

Dom

Jedi Master
I love them both, but I prefer the bootleg of Football Factory it was cut different and was a btter version of the film

jayjedi

Sith Lord
Dom said:
I love them both, but I prefer the bootleg of Football Factory it was cut different and was a btter version of the film

agreed , is that the one where it starts with the reporter outside the stadium and he is talking about hooliganism and as he is waffling , gets smacked :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom