mankypeach

coomber75

Sith Lord
hi guys, the chap may be legit but I was final bidder on r5d4 didnt check pics properly arrived was a fake card a dodgy bubble, contacted him, i said accept he sold ut in good faith, offered him option of refund or if he wanted I would buy the figure at the price to match as if it was loose and he coukd refund difference.
agreed a full refund so sent it back, then a bit if a tirade from him today accusing me of removing figure from the card, damaging the bubble etc. explained I hadnt done any of this and had returned in packaging he used to send it to me

the reply to me....l

Please see the picture of how you bought the item/how it was sent to you - eyes forward

See the picture below of the item now - eyes not on display
It's absolutely impossible for the item to have moved back to front without you having removed the plastic

I know you are a collector -I can see what you sell on the forums etc-that's why I'm upset that you say you haven't removed the figure
I will refund you now, but as a fellow Star Wars collector I think it's really poor show that the item is not returned to me how it was sentPlease see the picture of how you bought the item/how it was sent to you - eyes forward
See the picture below of the item now - eyes not on display
It's absolutely impossible for the item to have moved back to front without you having removed the plastic

I know you are a collector -I can see what you sell on the forums etc-that's why I'm upset that you say you haven't removed the figure
I will refund you now, but as a fellow Star Wars collector I think it's really poor show that the item is not returned to me how it was sent

now he may be a genuine guy, but I would advise caution as his accusations above are not accurate, I did invite him to refer it to ebay if he felt I gad done the things he said... as yet no reply

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom