Mandalorian Season 3

CJ-PO

Can't wait for this! Just hoping that Disney can keep it up to the same standard as the last two series.

Justabod

Padawan
Looks great, Book of Boba Fett was great in places but The Mandolorian has always been the better series.

DreadMack

Padawan
Supporter
im with most here, can't wait for the new series to drop, I've not watched the trailer as id prefer to just enjoy it as it comes so dont read spoiler threads either. 😁

[email protected]

Trailer's arrived! Looks really awesome! Only a few weeks away...

Season 3 could rival Season 2 for overall story arc.
I feel it was a shame though, that Favreau had to shoehorn Grogu's return into TBOBF in order flesh out a story which was intended to be the running length of a single movie.

UKS

Jedi Knight
I've really enjoyed Mando but my interest has now wained. The writing to bring back Grogu didn't make sense beyond "lets keep the series going". The grogu arc had the perfect end and thats been smashed a bit with the Boba Fett stuff, which not only made Luke look very weak against the fan service character Ashoka, but also connected these shows too closely to the Disney Sequels which I loathe. Plus the trailer make this series look all "mando battles kewl" and feel a bit like the type of SW I don't like. Fanboy-led and a bit fan service. It's going to sound crazy, but "less is more" in the SW world.

I'll watch a couple of episodes - But I think I prefer the Andor style far more now.

jonno7777

I wonder, I wonder if Hasbro will have any product ready and available to tie into this series. We shall see…

Slayer2k16

Youngling
Will there be a second series of BOBF? Mando is good just have not heard anything about Andor or BOBF getting another series.

James1977

Padawan
I'll get round to watching it at some point but will have to wait as travelling at the moment.
I really enjoyed the first season, the second was okay. It'll be interesting to see where they take it from here after end of last season.
I'll admit I enjoyed Luke showing up, but wasn't as impressed with the deepfake of it to be honest.

Dan_In_Stoke

Youngling
Some episodes of s1 and s2 were ok, book of boba Fett and Obi Wan were just awful in every respect. Andor was great but we shall see about Mando S3…since the sequel trilogy my interest in SW has fallen off a cliff…those in charge haven't a clue what they are doing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom