Luke Farmboy collection,, New Photos

rob71

Sith Lord
Having never owned a LFB in my life, I'm very very envious 8) . So this (along with Nick getting all the Jawas) sort of explains why I can't find either one to buy :lol:

Looks great, that Luke Gunner is such a cool cardback picture.

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
With the arrival of a couple of new additions I have decided to update here with a few new pictures. As discussed on another thread, I have sold up to focus on my Luke Farmboy collection. Here's how the display is set up at the moment. I have some nice pieces due in so will update with more photos soon... :D

Top shelf-Star Wars:
12 Back Reseal, Clipper 12 Back card 8) , UKG graded Raised Bar China and Hong Kong Brown Hair figures. GDE 12 Back card (Centre) and Two loose 12 Back cards
IMG_20130926_112811.jpg

Empire strikes Back shelf:
Two Empire strikes Back cards. Two Star Wars 21 back cards. Blonde hair, Hong Kong and Black face Early bird figures. I have a card on the way to house in the Acrylic case!
IMG_20130926_135849.jpg

ROTJ Shelf:
This is the barest of the lot at the moment. Still, Luke Gunner card 8) Two Loose Taiwan variants and a loose Hong Kong Brown hair figure. Nice 45 Back ROTJ card aswell. Some pieces on the way for this shelf too!
IMG_20130926_135909.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Looking great Jeff, now you are the KING of Farmer lukes :D

Great collection what is your next goal of farmer lukes ?

TC-14

Sith Lord
It really is a cool focus, with many great variations- that Clipper card was a fine purchase from Dennis (via Ryan, by all accounts- great story 8) ). Just a shame my spare Palitoy 12a cardback has a rip right through the logo... if I were you I would splash out on a mintier one when it comes up, Jeff- you need to keep up the quality control that you've already started out on :wink: At least you won't be bidding against me next time :lol:

Keep up the good work, pal.

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Hey lars,

Goal wise, I'm really liking the loose card backs. I would love to add some more foreign cardbacks to my collection. The likes of a Toltoys, Takara Meccano (I wish) Palitoy logo etc... :D Also complete my loose figures with complete sabers :D

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Thanks for that Martin

Yeah it's a shame about that card :( would buy it in a heartbeat otherwise. Still looking for one that's nice and clean. Big Money again I reckon :roll:

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Dublinjeff said:
Hey lars,

Goal wise, I'm really liking the loose card backs. I would love to add some more foreign cardbacks to my collection. The likes of a Toltoys, Takara Meccano (I wish) Palitoy logo etc... :D Also complete my loose figures with complete sabers :D

There are 8 palitoy cardbacks to collect:- 12a, 12b, 41a, 45a, 45b, 45c, 65d & 70b.

:)

Jason

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Dublinjeff said:
Hey lars,

Hi Jeff, sounds like some great goals you have, good luck with the hunt, I can't wait to see what you will find next :wink:

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Loving the group shot of Luke cardbacks. Am going to be doing those runs with the first 12 characters, just need to fill a lot of holes in the Kenner runs.

Jason

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Cheers Jason,

Thanks for the advice on the Palitoy cards :D Hopefully pick up a few more soon. They are gsrd enough to get! Nice idea with the first 12 original figures. Would look cool as a run. You will probably need to sell some of your foreign cards to fund that :wink: :lol:

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Dublinjeff said:
Cheers Jason,

Thanks for the advice on the Palitoy cards :D Hopefully pick up a few more soon. They are gsrd enough to get! Nice idea with the first 12 original figures. Would look cool as a run. You will probably need to sell some of your foreign cards to fund that :wink: :lol:

I think runs with just the original photos, which would cut out the trilogo and some of the kenners would look great.

Jason

yogi

Jedi Knight
Some great work there Jeff. Display is coming together very well! My personal favourite is you 12 back luke. I have no doubt you will be putting the money from your sales to good use!!! If I spot any interesting FB stuff I will be sure to let you know.

BlueDog

Sith Lord
The focus is looking great Jeff, you've set it out nicely indeed.

You going for a DT Luke soon bud? If I see anything cool FB Luke wise I'll let you know.

Deber

Padawan
That is a beautiful collection Jeff! Love how you display it as well. Such a nice and clean setup. 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom