Luke Bespin Orgy!

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Great collections, although I still think collecting loose variants is better than cardback variants !! :wink:

inzaman

Sith Lord
inzaman said:
Edd that is a nice collection, quite comprehensive too. Do you now have all the Luke Bespin cards or are there still a few different ones that you need?
Actually having just seen Gary's collection it looks like there are still quite a few carded variants to collect :shock: 8)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
inzaman said:
inzaman said:
Edd that is a nice collection, quite comprehensive too. Do you now have all the Luke Bespin cards or are there still a few different ones that you need?
Actually having just seen Gary's collection it looks like there are still quite a few carded variants to collect :shock: 8)

yes mate i dont have any of the canadian or french ones yet either :eek:

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Coor blimey that certainly is an impressive set of Skywalkers you have yourself there, thanks for sharing them with Edd/Smith....whats that you say? Your going to give every one away to each and everyone one of us! I must say thats very kind of you m8 :wink:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
i have a question you might know the answer to actually gary.
im sure you know that on kenner cards, you could only get yellow haired luke on the early esb cards, and then late esb -to jedi you can only get brown haired.

i notice that most of your esb ones apart from the earilest 2 have brown hair, and the jedi one has yellow hair :lol: do you know if you can get either colour on every cardback?

sith-smith

Grand Master
So far, I've got every hair variation on every card I've seen except for the blonde Trilogo.

Not heard of any others on other cardbacks.

Beyond that i don't know. It wouldn't suprise me if there were others.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I thought it was about time I did a new group shot, been a good few months since the last one. I actually have a couple more on their way but won't get here for a few weeks yet. So, here you go:

View attachment 30655

TOP ROW
Kenner 31 back (x2), 32 back, 41 back, 45 back proof card, 47 back.

MIDDLE ROW
Kenner Revenge 48 back proof card, 77 back, Palitoy 45 back (blonde hair), 45 back (brown hair), 65 back, PBP 45 back.

BOTTOM ROW
Tri logo brown hair (x2), Tri logo blonde hair, Popy (including blonde baggie), loose Kenner blonde hair, loose Kenner olive hair.

Wow edd, This are the first time ever I see this cool thread from you from 2007, how could I have missed it :unsure:.

Your luke bespin collection looks awesome :cool:

Do you still have them ?

Thanks for sharing them (y)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
No sadly I don't own any of those any more. I do have 5 that I have picked up since though, sorry crap photo but it's the only one I could find with them all in it:

Kenner 31 back, Palitoy 30 Back, Palioy 65 back, Kenner 77 back, and trilogo.

Screenshot 2023-09-07 at 22.22.26.png

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Since this was first posted, the Palitoy 45b has now been confirmed and MOC have been found. There was also a new hair colour version found on the Palitoy 45b

It is cool to read that some new stuff have been found since edd made this thread in 2007. What hair colour version was found on that palitoy 45b ? any pictures to share of the card and the figure ? :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
No sadly I don't own any of those any more. I do have 5 that I have picked up since though, sorry crap photo but it's the only one I could find with them all in it:

Kenner 31 back, Palitoy 30 Back, Palioy 65 back, Kenner 77 back, and trilogo.

View attachment 184839
Sorry to read they are gone. Do you regret selling them ?

It is still a okay photo, thanks for sharing it, it looks cool with the different figures next to each other on moc :cool: But I would also love to see the front and the back of this fantastic moc :)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Oh I regret selling everything I've ever sold 😂 that's why I don't do it any more!

Latest posts

Top Bottom