Lottery

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I bought 5 lines (insert your own funny) last Wednesday. That's the first time I've done the Lottery in years, needless to say I won **** all :roll: . Any one else still do it, ever win anything?

I haven't done scratch cards since I was at school. I remember walking into a newsagents and buying two, the guy sold me them no probs, but when I won £50 on one of them he turned round and asked me if I could prove I was 16/17/18 (whatever age it was you have to be). Cheeky ****er!
Luckily enough I was 18 at the time and got my money, but I sort of realised the odds on winning and haven't bought one since.

Fitzy

Jedi Knight
Still have a few quid on it every week but I'm not glued to the telly on Sat night looking for the result. Has to be taken as a bit of fun that if it comes off then great. I know a lot of people who seem to see it as an investment and have shed load of tickets each week.

Most I've won was two grand. Usually win a tenner every so often.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
£2k isn't bad!
How many numbers was that? What did the missus spend your winings on? :lol:

spoons

Grand Master
I do two lines a week, but have never won much. A few years ago I got four numbers twice and won a massive £75 each time :roll: :|

Fitzy

Jedi Knight
weasel said:
£2k isn't bad!
How many numbers was that? What did the missus spend your winings on? :lol:

Think that it was 4 or 5. Can't remember if it was a good 4 number week or a bad 5 number week.

It was spent on Star Wars stuff of course. Well, paying off what I'd already spent on Star Wars stuff anyway.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom