Lots of things to sell

chiffy

Sith Lord
Anyone heard anything back from Smartys? The last pm i had from them was to tell me that they would put the boxed jabba and boxed xwing on hold for me until we agreed a price a few days ago and i'ver heard nothing despite sending a few messages :( Are you out there Smartys???

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
No I heard nothing back, I would imagine its all on the 'Bay right now :?

And there you go, the majority of this is on the Bay. Nice way to do business

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-1996-Star-Wars-Lunch-Box-and-flask-/171009383416?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item27d0f41bf8

mumbo

Sith Lord
Does seem to be happening a lot of late. The forum that keeps on giving :wink:

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
I say we piss on her auctions and bid them up and dont pay.

Dawn, if you happen to read this I am not normally a nasty person, but to come on here, get advise on items, have people show interest and send you PM's about items, only for you to stick two fingers up to people and list all the stuff on ebay, piss poor practise.

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
I just sent her a message asking why she put all the stuff on the Bay after offering it on here. I also requested she came back on here to inform all that the items were now on the Bay.

We'll wait & see

jamesasmithuk

Youngling
Can't comment on anyone else's dealings but I was the first to PM her about the Jabba abd Xwing and she got back to me quickly and I received them today with no problems

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
jamesasmithuk said:
Can't comment on anyone else's dealings but I was the first to PM her about the Jabba abd Xwing and she got back to me quickly and I received them today with no problems

Luck of the Noob!

Thing is there were a couple of things which valuations were given for so I pm'd and said let me know what you want for them. No response back then they pop up on the Bay. **** it I am not that bothered just bad dealings really.

Anyway I got a response from her via ebay see belo

Hi, the items were made available on the forum and the situation remains unchanged. I have sold a few things through it however, have also added them on ebay. If I am made a suitable offer for any item then upon receipt of the funds it will be withdrawn from either media. Thanks for your comments, Denis

chiffy

Sith Lord
jamesasmithuk said:

James that's where you are wrong. If you look, i pm'd Smartys about the jabba and x wing about 5 posts above yours at 8.45 am to which i got a reply of " yes course i will put them on hold until we discuss a price " and you then pm'd them at 1.28 pm so there's not much point defending this kind of no morals shithead of a potential seller. I've been after a budget boxed jabba for donkeys years and when it comes along you get **** on.

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
That is pretty shitty Chiff. SO they said they'd hold it for you and then this James guy goes in after you offers more and grabs them.

Bad practice all round really, shame

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
I would not buy anything from this **** stain....suitable offers :roll: ..............your dumb ****ing ass did not even know what your stuff was worth prior to us and to be honest you are not setting on a moutain of cash. May a crooked old mans dick break off the next time it is present in your bung hole. :D

chiffy

Sith Lord
Thing is Dave i didn't even get chance to offer them anything! I was told they were being put on hold and as i have been after a jabba for ages i also told them that i would beat a decent price. That was the last comms we had :( I think i'm feeling low enuff to appear on Jezza Kyle with my story now :x No worries anyways **** happens just a shame the **** always happens to the good guys on here when it comes to things going to a good home instead of the best buck.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
The Jabba set is common. I see them all the time for cheap. If you find one in the states on Ebay. Hit me up If you need my help. Do not deal with this silly ****.

jamesasmithuk

Youngling
Just to clear a couple of things up here from my perspective:

1: Chiffy, your message didn't state what you had PM'd about so nobody who was interested in the Jabba set or the Xwing would have known someone else had already enquired about them (I did state in my message that I had PM'd about them)

2: No price had been agreed to I haven't just come in with a better offer

I understand that it was a bit **** of her not to get back to you after saying she would put the items on hold.

At the end of the day this is a forum dedicated to buying and selling star wars items, this isn't always going to attract likeminded collectors.....on occasions you're bound to get the odd person that's acquired a few items that they are just looking to make a quick buck on, whilst this is possible, expecting this sort of person to source the best home possible for something they probably don't give a **** about is unrealistic....she probably saw my post and just thought **** it, he's up for paying me today I'll give them to him. I agree that is **** behaviour but whilst it's technically possible to do that on these forums I think you need to lower your expectations on calibre of star wars enthusiasts that you're going to come across.

The only solution I see is to either disable access to the buying/selling forum for new members or when you're interested in something that has been put up for sale, make a note of it in the thread so other members know not to enquire about it.......

Chiffy, if you still want them I'd be willing to trade if you have anything ROTJ that you're willing to let go. Let me know and I'll take some pics for you if you like.

Cheers

chiffy

Sith Lord
I don't see why i should state what my pm is about? I think the clue's in the PRIVATE MESSAGE bit but i maybe wrong. AND weather i state what my pm is about or not, the fact remains that my pm to smartys says all that it needs to AND they recieved, read and replied to it hours before you sent a pm. Also James, my beef is nothing to do with your side. I couldn't care less if 10 peeps enquired about the items. You bought the items fair and square. If i have something for sale and you pm me, i know you are interested. I would not then sell them to someone else without consulting it with you 1st. I would say to the next person " i'll let you know if so 'n' so does not want them 1st then get back to you " . I thought that was what communities were based on and most importantly TRUST :?:
Let's not argue about it anymore eh? I don't care and i'm sure you don't. It's nothing really. About as important as a mint AFA tri logo rancor turd :)

Oh and may i just add that this is not just a forum dedicated to people buying and selling Star Wars stuff, but is increasingly becoming a SW forum that is that popular for clownshoe sellers to come onboard and take advantage of genuine parties.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom