Loose Uzay

Adam_Burges

Padawan
For those of you that dont frequent rebel scum this is my latest picture of the Uzay collection how it is.

uzay.JPG

Adam_Burges

Padawan
Not a full set no unfortunately, and I can't see the last 3 turning up any time soon. If they did then there would be alot of hype around them because there are quite a few collectors crying out for the last few for the set. Regardless of all that I am really happy with my collection due to the condition of the figures, they are some of the nicest Uzay figures I have seen and I am lucky to have them together.

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Once again a great set. 8)

I won't ask how much they have cost in total but how many years has it taken to get them all and have you done any upgrading of them in the past or do you just go after the best quality ones?

I've managed to get a Chewbacca and Stormtrooper in great condition and now I am only looking for a Vader as I know it will be impossible to get a full set anyway so I'm not going to bother trying !! :lol:

I want first refusal on your Vader if it becomes available !! :wink:

Adam_Burges

Padawan
Twofoot: ther others are DSD, C3PO and R2D2, C3PO is the most likely to appear but even then there is little hope.

Craig: thanks again, i think it has taken me the best part of 3 years give or take, i can't really remember. And yeah I had to upgrade a few, bluestars and snowie for sure.

The Uzay Vader will go in your collection if I do ever need to sell it but as you can imagine its locked pretty tight in my collection as of now :)

Weasel: The Black one with the gold head is the famous headman, one of the most sought after pieces.

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Adam_Burges said:
The Uzay Vader will go in your collection if I do ever need to sell it but as you can imagine its locked pretty tight in my collection as of now :)
That's legally binding Adam !! 8) :lol: :wink:

Adam_Burges

Padawan
Yeah the Headman was released with a sword and shield, unfortunately I have neither. If you can imagine the figure being super rare then imagine how easy it is to lose the weapons as a child you can understand why the weapons for these things are bloddy hard to come across, I would pay dearly for a Headman accessory to go with the figure but I can carry on wishing.

The story behind him is like the bluestars, very desirable amongst loose figure collectors due to his difference to the original ERG. The fact that it is cast in black and has a Gold head is pretty outragous, likewise why cast a snowtrooper in Blue fot the Bluestars, you gotta love it.

http://theswca.com/index.php?action=disp_item&item_id=47547

http://theswca.com/index.php?action=disp_item&item_id=58209

mash

Sith Lord
wow that really is a very rare figure isnt it would you say it is the rarest to get, kind of the real holy grail of figures?? How much would one of these go for at the moment?

http://theswca.com/index.php?action=disp_item&item_id=38589

i see there is only one carded figure known in the universe :shock: :shock: 8)
very strange why it is packed with a shield and sword doesnt make any sense!!
mash

Adam_Burges

Padawan
Definately a holy grail piece, with numbers of the figures in their single digits it has to be one of the rarest figures to find in any condition, also one of the funkiest figures with his gold dome and black body!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom