Loose collection

maxf

Jedi Master
Blueharvestleeds said:
So I take it you just take the piss on this forum? Not wanting to help?

You've got to admit, it's a pretty strong request from a newish member.

Anyway, I'm off to the pistonheads to see if someone will lend me their Enzo for some photos.

lejackal

Grand Master
You don't help yourself mate to be fair, but yep, there are japes, shenanigans, fun, games, quizzes, competitions, fundraising and pisstaking. Sometimes we even talk Star Wars :eek:

wrighty

Sith Lord
Thought my initial advice was really civil and nice and you call me taking the piss!! Good luck mate, do post some pictures of the complete MOC run that you will be photographing!! Watch out for those repros!! :lol:

Well I don't suppose you'll need the app when it's done as you all know the prices.
I'm off. Don't need this. Good luck with your collection's.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
The app?
We do indeed know 'all the prices' as a community of collectors its pretty easy actually to get it right as we all talk to each other and share information, rather than trying to profit from knowledge. Maybe if you were involved you'd know there is no need for an app. The Star Wars tracker already exists for a start.
You may also have noticed that on this forum we have a valuation thread, which you may wish to look at to get your own pricing right... your websites prices are all over the place and certainly don't represent the value of the items you're selling... as for the photos and product descriptions :roll:

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Blueharvestleeds said:
Well I don't suppose you'll need the app when it's done as you all know the prices.

Pissing off your target audience isn't good business sense now is it?

In the collecting community a bad rep will travel 4 times faster than a good one. For a new member to pop up and ask for someone to 'lend' them a loose collection is a pretty tall order TBH and you were probably open to a bit of ribbing for asking, I think the guys here have tried to be helpful, nobody was really taking the piss.

Good luck with the app, we'll look forward to using it hopefully.

spoons

Grand Master
I'm in Sheffield and might pop into the shop - if only to pick up this for Rich :lol:

http://blueharvestvintage.co.uk/product/donald-duck-as-han-solo

Not sure I'd be keen on packing up my collection and taking it with me though.

wrighty

Sith Lord
Blueharvestleeds said:

For an App? :shock: Why don't you say so earlier? Send me your address and I will send my loose collection straight over. I would like some tea and biscuits in return! :lol:

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
I wonder if this app will take into consideration all the variants/foreign issue/mis cards/paint & factory errors/cardbacks and bootlegs?

Think getting their hands on a loose set is just the start of their headaches.

lejackal

Grand Master
SublevelStudios said:
I wonder if this app will take into consideration all the variants/foreign issue/mis cards/paint & factory errors/cardbacks and bootlegs?

Think getting their hands on a loose set is just the start of their headaches.
Not to mention where they are going to get their data from

yoda

Sith Lord
conradrithblat said:
What type of biscuits :?:

If a unlimited supply of snowballs or lemon meringue with tea was on the table I might have considered the offer :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom