Long time collector from the US, first post here

toyboy73

Youngling
Hello all. I have been collecting "on and off" since 1988, and have been a forum lurker for many years, both here and other places.
Posting on here is a bit of a leap of faith for me…I don't typically use social media due to privacy concerns as well as some bad experiences I had in the early days of web forums.
I am based in the US, but it seems that this forum is the most active and also laid back of the ones I have viewed.
I was encouraged to post here by member "Frunkstar", who found me on Ebay selling a Kenner Baggie shipper box. Thank you Frunkstar for the conversations and encouraging me to come out of my shell and post here.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Welcome to the forum, I don't use social media at all, always felt comfortable on here though, great forum great ethos on here.
Stick around and enjoy!

toyboy73

Youngling
Thanks to everyone who has replied.
I hope to share some childhood memories, as well as some experiences, knowledge, and memories as an adult collector and reseller, going back to the "early days" of collecting. Also do hope to put up a gallery soon.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Lovely to see you took the plunge & put up a little hello post, I am sure you'll find the guys here very welcoming & friendly mate, I actually put a couple of images of the shipping case in the latest acquisitions thread, not often I ever have the chance to post on that thread these days with prices the way they are.

I'll look forward to you sharing some stories as I have no doubt you have a lot with how long you have been collecting.

May I extend a very warm welcome to the forum, I hope you have fun reading & sharing, also that you feel it's worthy of you sticking around, as I'm sure we can all benefit from your many years of experience in the hobby.

toyboy73

Youngling
Thanks again, everyone. I have started a gallery:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Just had a look at that …superb collection there congratulations, your definitely in the right place where you will find like minded collectors and a safe haven

welcome aboard again !

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hello all. I have been collecting "on and off" since 1988, and have been a forum lurker for many years, both here and other places.
Posting on here is a bit of a leap of faith for me…I don't typically use social media due to privacy concerns as well as some bad experiences I had in the early days of web forums.
I am based in the US, but it seems that this forum is the most active and also laid back of the ones I have viewed.
I was encouraged to post here by member "Frunkstar", who found me on Ebay selling a Kenner Baggie shipper box. Thank you Frunkstar for the conversations and encouraging me to come out of my shell and post here.
Welcome to the forum. I have never seen any problems here on this forum so you should not get any bad experience here on this forum. We are all very nice. I also joined this forum years ago because of bad experience on another forum. I can only say this forum are the best forum in the galaxy ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom