leias hair book and dollar

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I don't wanna check but I think it may have been Jabba who posted that lovely mpeg!

And, no I got as far as about 2 seconds in (ie. however long it took me to close the ****ing window when I saw what it was)
I need that throwing up icon again Edd!

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
weasel said:
I don't wanna check but I think it may have been Jabba who posted that lovely mpeg!

And, no I got as far as about 2 seconds in (ie. however long it took me to close the ****ing window when I saw what it was)
I need that throwing up icon again Edd!

it was bollox

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
han saw this and thought of you :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Star-Wars-Princess-Leia-Fancy-Dress-Costume-Age-3-4_W0QQitemZ170128827864QQihZ007QQcategoryZ1068QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

vintagefan77

Padawan
Well the posts I saw, you lot were getting the worthers originals out, and as I didn't see angel putting you right, I didn't think to question 'her' sex :p

Shame on you all tho :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
vintagefan77 said:
Well the posts I saw, you lot were getting the worthers originals out, and as I didn't see angel putting you right, I didn't think to question 'her' sex :p

Shame on you all tho :lol:

unless i have missed something

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Only Han was for chating up Angel, the rest of us just slag him off! :lol: :wink: (And, he slags back, to be fair!)

vintagefan77

Padawan
Yeah I tried to find some suspect posts but I think it was reading Han and Angel seemed to be getting on very well (ie Han typing with one hand) :p

And I though ah dirty bugger, she's only a young'n :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
And interfering with young ones is my job! (Thought I better say it before any other funny ****er did :roll: )

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom