Lego Star Wars sets

Chandler332

Hi all. Looking for lego Star Wars complete sets from episodes IV to VI in the Southampton, Hampshire area. Need to be complete with all mini figures and instructions/box but don't have to be new/sealed. Anyone know best sites or people selling? (Already checked eBay and gumtree). Especially looking for Slave 1 (8097)

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Hi
There are a few lego sales on this site but not too many. If you want to avoid Evilbay and the like then I recomend heading over to brickset. If you don't know, that site it is a dedicated lego forum and there is alway plenty for sale. Failing that Bricklink is a well know trading site and brickowl is growing.

The issue you might find is the OT sets are well regarded and tend to hold value a bit. If you want new sets the current slave 1 is a spanking good model, 75060 and around August time we are expecting two new OT sets to launch, 75093 Death Star dual and 75094 imperial shuttle, both look amazing.

There are a lot of very good Tatoonine based sets currently on sale, actually really nice AT-AT and snowspeeder as well.

Actually the more I type the more I think the lego shop will still offer your best bang for buck on new models, Death Star and Ewok village are still for sale and the new Sandcrawler is great.

Anyway, lego shop or Amazon for good new sets, forums for end of life aftermarket sets.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom