lego pin up tattoo!

its.a.trap

Padawan
hey guys on my facebook ive made a new folder of images id like to do as tattoos, this pin up lego girl was one of those
check it out and let me know what you think :D
http://www.ratemyink.com/?action=ssp&pid=134618

its.a.trap

Padawan
best bit is i didnt even need to twist the guys arm, he's asked me to get a load of star wars lego images ready to sleeve the rest of his leg christmas time :D
good call on the lego leia pinup tho i may talk him into getting that aswell

its.a.trap

Padawan
yeah ive got my own shop in swansea. this was part of my want to do list
ive got a photo album on facebook of images id love to do as tattoos for half the price, that way i get more and more of the cool designs coming in.
the lego girl is 8inch's on the leg, should have been about 150 but i done it for 50

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Have you considered christos achilleos's art work?, some sweet stuff in his books, I also pulled some nice art work out of the Fighting Fantasy Game Books & have some of it on my own skin so also worth a look!, I must admit I could do with some fresh Ink as its been many many moons since I last got that freshly scared skin feel :mrgreen: , I was well in with the local tattooists in Leicester b4 I moved & got really good rates, but I am now in the middle of nowhere & fat chance of finding a good artist here, I'm in Wales to, but could not be further from you in the same country if I tried :evil:

I have a Tim White Book that you can have if you like & I also have a Chris achilleos's book that I could loan you if you like modern fantasy stuff?.

What kind of stuff you in to?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom