Latest Modern Acquisitions

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Yes, it's recyclable thankfully, but it's still a horrible waste. I'm sure the main reason it's as large as it is, is to add perceived value and try to justify the price point! It's a nice set, but it's not good value :)

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Yeah - the figures look nice - but 90 is a lot for what you get - I normally love these sorts of sets and a display set with background/setting etc. is lovely - but I haven't pulled the trigger on this one yet and given it hasn't sold out in seconds I am guess a few folks thinking the same - I am tracking it however.... :)

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
76 makes it a bit better - but just seen the pre-order for the next retro bounty hunter two-pack will go up tomorrow so that will be this weeks purchase (Who am I kidding - tomorrows purchase - I give up counting how much I buy a week at the moment - I have a POTF2 A-Wing and 5 More Freeze Frame carded figs on the way - and that's since Sunday...)

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Closing in on the home stretch now.
Waiting for the last few freeze frame figures and then after that just some of the oddities, deluxe probe droid, binoculars, maybe the galaxy things and some Mail away bits - OK more than a few it's maybe…
But these came today - A-Wing is sealed.
A5F6F5FC-B4AC-4D43-B08E-E2D4CD47581A.jpeg

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
And as the bunny said - that's all folks… actually now I think on that it might have been the pig that said that? And of course it's not true… a few more bits to snaffle up. But… this is the last of the single figures needed for a full run.

DEF6AA19-0D2A-4639-A0B4-D4A4965511D7.jpeg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Great additions to your collection, I've just re-jigged my display and pretty much boxed up all my modern Vintage Collection MOCs and boxed vehicle's.
If I ever decide to sell I'll definitely give you a shout
If you have a MIMSB POTF2 A Wing for sale please let me know. Thank you.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
And as the bunny said - that's all folks… actually now I think on that it might have been the pig that said that? And of course it's not true… a few more bits to snaffle up. But… this is the last of the single figures needed for a full run.

View attachment 178257
Congratulations on completing the FF run. Lovely A Wing, I'm still looking for one at a sensible price, they have gone up of late.😔

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Yeah - everything is going up... That A-wing was 55 including shipping - so maybe not cheep, but not majorly over priced either.
The two worse are the diorama's I've tracked down - they should come later in the week - but man they have sky rocketed - I remember paying 10 for each back in the 00's but not today :)...

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Yeah - everything is going up... That A-wing was 55 including shipping - so maybe not cheep, but not majorly over priced either.
The two worse are the diorama's I've tracked down - they should come later in the week - but man they have sky rocketed - I remember paying 10 for each back in the 00's but not today :)...
£55 posted would be what I'd be happy to pay. So I think you got a great deal.

What Weequay FF did you manage to pick up, US or Canadain?

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
No Weequay FF I'm afraid - in the POTF2 line he first appeared on a Green Card, so I just have a standard one - I tried to only get figures on the first card they appeared in this run. I think I ended up having to get a few on green card rather than red (Jawa's, maybe the sand trooper) but for the most part it is a debut appearance run.

I have spotted just how expensive he is on FF though - so glad I am not compelled to go after one :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom