Latest Acquisitions

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
That is a stunning mini rig right there mate 8)
Have got one myself at UKG right now hoping for a top grade.

The large head Han has got to be one of the steals of the year :!: Yes I found the large head Han bubble was a bit wider than the small head bubble.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Thanks palitoyjunky- any idea what they usually fetch?

Good car boot haul, as usual, Starwarsfan.

That mini-rig looks straight outta tha factory! Crisp corners or what?! :shock: :eek: 8)

That pyjama top is all kinds of cool, Andy 8)

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
AndyPreston said:
NFS. I just received this beauty in the post today, it's a British pyjama top, with some stunning artwork. There's no label or trademark info other than a TM below the Star Wars logo, but it's likely that it was made for Marks & Spencer.

CF95295C-F4E1-4A47-A41F-E7A7AAF1E44D.jpeg

Oh my, I absolutely adore this Andy, great pic up buddy, look how fresh faced Leia is

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
AndyPreston said:
NFS. I just received this beauty in the post today, it's a British pyjama top, with some stunning artwork. There's no label or trademark info other than a TM below the Star Wars logo, but it's likely that it was made for Marks & Spencer.

CF95295C-F4E1-4A47-A41F-E7A7AAF1E44D.jpeg

Oh my, I absolutely adore this Andy, great pic up buddy, look how fresh faced Leia is

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Well, I haven't posted for a long time. Shame on me. But I have finally picked up a piece I have been patiently waiting for, for a few years. Rare ish but never for sale. Get to edit my signature as well.

Attachments

• C8AD68A0-BD98-4E7A-90A9-6AF85BC68A8B.jpeg
    C8AD68A0-BD98-4E7A-90A9-6AF85BC68A8B.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 794

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Mr-shifter said:
Well, I haven't posted for a long time. Shame on me. But I have finally picked up a piece I have been patiently waiting for, for a few years. Rare ish but never for sale. Get to edit my signature as well.

Very nice, thanks for sharing,one of my favourite vehicles 8)

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
palitoyjunky said:
That is a stunning mini rig right there mate 8)
Have got one myself at UKG right now hoping for a top grade.

The large head Han has got to be one of the steals of the year :!: Yes I found the large head Han bubble was a bit wider than the small head bubble.

They could have both originally been from the same case . Hope you achieve a 90 grade as they look perfect.
And thanks Cazza and Russ, I'm well pleased. :D

stormcab

Sith Lord
Cazza said:
Amazing boot fair find and Carl, nice Hoth Rebel 8)

Not bought much at all recently, but won this at the recent Astons auction after forgetting I'd bid on it. Was advertised as having a bubble lift at the bottom and some biro marks. Arrived this morning and I was very pleased to realise it was pencil and not biro. Went out and bought a new rubber and the pencil came off really well. There is just a faint imprint left.

The bubble only lifts a couple of mm at the bottom, so the figure and footer have never left the bubble. Not many large head Hans around on a Palitoy 12-back. VERY happy with him!

Just had at look at hammer price. Jeez, would have bitten your arm off for that.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Cazza said:

Hard to say with the condition of it but the only one I ever saw for sale was on eBay years ago which went for around £5K. I think maybe palitoyjunky's friend bought it (or was outbid on it), and even though that one was pretty mint I can imagine that most Palitoy 12 back moc collectors don't have this one in their collection.

I'm not sure what you managed to get it for but I'm pretty sure it was a good price for something so rarely seen.

Nice one :D

Ian

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Ben, nice Speeder Bike. Not seen one of those before.

Andy, that's a really minty mini-rig. Lots of nice ones turning up at the mo!

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Palifan said:
Cazza said:

Hard to say with the condition of it but the only one I ever saw for sale was on eBay years ago which went for around £5K. I think maybe palitoyjunky's friend bought it (or was outbid on it), and even though that one was pretty mint I can imagine that most Palitoy 12 back moc collectors don't have this one in their collection.

I'm not sure what you managed to get it for but I'm pretty sure it was a good price for something so rarely seen.

Ian

Thanks Ian. Hammer price was £240.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Cazza said:
Palifan said:
Cazza said:

Ian

It just gets better!
Goes to show that you have to look every where.
Congratulations

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Been branching out a bit lately from just toys and picking up some more unusual stuff. I saw one of these on FB the other day and liked it so much I just had to find one, luckily I did. I love the Japanese text and Kodak logo. I'm a photographer so it's right up my street. I'm going to keep a look out now for any more camera/photography related SW items.

17E77F0B-76D3-4C61-908B-DDD1E12F4B59.jpeg

0B60BFA5-C5DB-411E-9FDD-85C7F5D55A8F.jpeg

Palifan

Sith Lord
Cazza said:
Palifan said:
Cazza said:

Ian

That's a great price for something so rare and it's good to know it's gone into a good home :D

Ian

Latest posts

Top Bottom