Latest Acquisitions

darth_daddius

Jedi Knight
Cardbackkid said:
Latest cardbacks really chuffed with these :D
image_zpsaaxnlwnp.jpg

Is this Luke a Kenner 48 back, or Toltoys 65 back?

Pat

stormcab

Sith Lord
At bloomin' last. Only took 3 and a half weeks for my Vectis win to arrive. I hadn't bought anything in 3 months, so had saved up to buy a nice MOC. I really wanted the Palitoy AT-AT Driver, but it shot up right past what I was prepared to pay. I wasn't particularly interested in a Boba Fett due to prices, but I wanted something, and this ended up going for just the right price. It was tight though. I wouldn't have paid a penny more than I won this for. In AFA 80 condition I imagine this would go for £1500-£2000, so slight limb discolouration and a small litho tear meant I could afford it. Card is totally flat, unpunched, and just a couple of very light creases, bubble is clear, fully sealed, and in almost perfect condition. Totally happy to add it.

Attachments

• DSC05879.jpg
    DSC05879.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 470

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Great purchases everyone, cool pencil box Grant and the 1995 Broken prototypes are in the right hands. :lol:

Great Boba Fett Stormcab. :D

Jimi Woolley

Padawan
Supposed to be saving for CE3 but added a Glasslite Droids R2 to my Pop Up R2 focus instead!
Oh well. As long as I've got beer money I'll be happy :lol:

D216FDF7-9215-4A06-BBAC-5EC0687B8BFA.jpg

That's it for the loose run. There are minor coo variants but that can wait.

Jimi

walkie

Sith Lord
And for last months new additions to my loose collection....

dLBOfBM.jpg

1.Stormtrooper (POCH)
2.Rebel Commander (POCH) - Light Brown Boot Variant

I've added a couple of extra images below to show some of the POCH traits, including poor sonic welding, penises, melt marks (RC) and the black spotted paint (ST).

nyYKDq8.jpg

fiMsN4H.jpg

uIeg1sV.jpg

lr6Qj61.jpg

1.Chewbacca (COO #I-1) - Just a POCH example left to find now, to complete my Chewbacca set.
2.Han Solo - Bespin Outfit (COO#II-2)
3.R2-D2 (COO#V-1a) - This now completes my loose R2 COO collection and something a little special ;)
4.C-3PO (COO#V-1a)

That's right a 1978 solid dome R2-D2, finally!!

7SIXrr8.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom