Latest Acquisitions

Jimi Woolley

Padawan
Well.... I don't think I'll be topping this new arrival for a very long time. A great new addition to my little Pop Up R2 focus all the way from the US of A.
A big thank you goes out to Stefan (Walkie) for the heads up shortly after the Midlands SWFUK meet. Means a lot 8)

2EEE8B07-DE8A-4CCB-855E-FED9FC50E51C.jpg

Here he is with his cartoon brother

21914601-4ADA-49C8-9C5A-66CD82D69653.jpg

Absolutely love these pair, so cool!

Just need the loose versions now :roll: :lol:

stormcab

Sith Lord
Great Japanese cards Iain. It's a real shame the front of the cards don't display something foreign too.

theguiltyone

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
Just had this minter of a trilogo Zuckuss arrive, I don't like to throw that phrase around lightly but I think he deserves it :)

Awesome pick up Edd.
When you get a chance can you do a head on shot.

marc

laurencedyer

Jedi Knight
Great Snag upgrade James.
Cracking Zuckuss Ed, has that just come off the hanger?
Proper bit of R2 loving James.
Cracking Japanese card's Iain, wouldn't want to do a Jamie Vardy like Stormcab has :lol:

spoons

Grand Master
Here's my latest, bit of an oddball item as its a piece of a sticker sheet used for mocking-up the early Star Wars packaging

The page below is from 'A New Proof' and its the sticker in the bottom right of the photo - just need some kind of frame now

Mock%20up%20sticker%20sheet%202_zps3ywtjbmg.jpg

RifleSmile

Jedi Knight
Got this lovely 12 back Leia in the post from stormtim yesterday - really pleased - despite Royal Mail managing to throw it about enough to dislodge her gun :(

Pride of place :)

Yk8TERD.jpg

Matthieu

Padawan
These are not my *latest* acquisitions but as I am new to this forum I thought I would share a couple of pretty recent ones.

In the last months I was lucky enough to both:

- add the two bricks which were missing to my US Kenner 12 back wall; and
- find a complete set of Meccano 12 back MOCs. "Unfortunately" they all have opened bubble (I already had a sealed Chewie though, which is pictured here with the other 11) but I won't be complaining ;)

Kenner%2012%20back%20set%203_zpslqhqwh6r.jpg

Meccano%2012%20back%20set%203_zps05g3osqg.jpg

-Matth

Top Bottom