Latest Acquisitions

kvavik

Jedi Knight
currymonster6290 said:
just had these 2 arrive in the post. both from different sellers
the die cast display had the original shipping case with it as a bonus :D
big thanks to the 2 chaps who made these happen :)

Never seen these ones before! Amazing! Congrats:)

Jez

Sith Lord
Whats it been, about 3 days lol?
Scruffy, what the actual f##k? That haul is amazing, very nice Palitoy madness.
Chipsteak, nice flyer dude, looks great.
Tronprogram, so you went to SDCC? How was it? Fantastic collection of card backs, bravo!
Kvavik, Holy smokes! Not one Poch not so long ago, but now a second!!Absolutely stunning.
Twisted Metal, Scott dude, lovely MOCs. I need both of them, why don't i have an AT AT Commander or Tie Fighter Pilot.
Currymonster, wowzers, what a great couple of purchases. Lovely. I simply must get a similar display one day. Very nice.
Ray nice card backs mate. I can see them becoming more and more popular considering the crazy prices now of MOCs. Talking of which, great Luke Jedi.

Unbelievable stuff of late.

benny100

Sith Lord
ESB-D Baggie, 3rd Baggie now, think there's just one more to get
5F565C41-0BC6-4AC6-9F80-F723A0B4C5BC_zps0rfbae9i.jpg

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Strangely cool Leia Bruce!

Mark, those displays are amazing mate, not sure which one I prefer but I do love the graphics on the plush R2 box. Nice one mate!

walkie

Sith Lord
Some of my latest POCH/PBP additions...

BpniRba.jpg

KUc3aNw.jpg

AT-AT Driver - Red Emblems (POCH)
Boba Fett - Scarred COO (PBP/Euro)
Bossk - Fat Lips variant (PBP)
Snowtrooper (POCH)

And some close ups showing Bossk's bad make-up day and typical melt marks / poor sonic welding on the snowtrooper torso.

yQvhJWl.jpg

ABU8z97.jpg

ckhUqOe.jpg

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Great shelf talkers, Grant. Where on earth did you find those?

Walkie, awesome foreign finds. Had heard the expression "fat lipped Bossk" and now I get it! And once again I can't help but be impressed with your photography. The lighting for the group shot is perfect. You really should do a little "how to" thread for photographing figures like that. I suck at taking pics and wouldn't mind a lesson or two :)

tronprogram

Padawan
Jez said:
Whats it been, about 3 days lol?
Scruffy, what the actual f##k? That haul is amazing, very nice Palitoy madness.
Chipsteak, nice flyer dude, looks great.
Tronprogram, so you went to SDCC? How was it? Fantastic collection of card backs, bravo!
Kvavik, Holy smokes! Not one Poch not so long ago, but now a second!!Absolutely stunning.
Twisted Metal, Scott dude, lovely MOCs. I need both of them, why don't i have an AT AT Commander or Tie Fighter Pilot.
Currymonster, wowzers, what a great couple of purchases. Lovely. I simply must get a similar display one day. Very nice.
Ray nice card backs mate. I can see them becoming more and more popular considering the crazy prices now of MOCs. Talking of which, great Luke Jedi.

Unbelievable stuff of late.

Jez- it was another amazing experience. Visiting Lucasfilm in San Francisco was probably the highlight.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
kvavik said:
Imperial Stormtrooper - Poch 37/41 A-back
Love the placement of the logo and the figure variation. Was super lucky and got this item through a trade.

Poch_Snowtrooper3.jpg

Hey Ove that is just an amazing piece :shock: :eek:
Super congrats Pal 8)

Yes was v happy to pick up the Yoda :!:

Cheers.

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
I've not checked this thread for a good while and I've got to say I'm truly blown away by some of the pieces folk have picked up recently, really top drawer and too many to mention.

For me special mention has to go to Palitoyjunkie and the 30 bk Yoda, I know what that piece means to him and the Poch Hoth Trooper is just wow :eek:

Loads of other great pick ups, keep 'em coming lads it's great to see 8) 8)

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
IMG_4513_zps1nbbsgbp.jpg

So, so pleased to pick this up for the focus.
Having been looking for one of these for over a year, I decided to buy a case at FF from GW Acrylic in order to focus my efforts in getting one to fill it, wasn't sure I would find one I could afford, but as if by magic, one came up for sale within a fortnight!
Note to self, buy more GW Acrylic.. it has mystic powers of divination as well as keeping the gems safe. :D

Top Bottom