kylesbullets's collection

jackabina

Sith Lord
Think of the filthiest was possible...........................................................that's how I meant it :twisted:

x-pack

Grand Master
Cool collection.

That Ewok treehouse thing reminds me of a similar toy i had in the '70's. It was virtually the same only it had mum, dad and the kids instead of Ewoks.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
kylesbullets said:
Allowance can only get you so far

That's the best way to collect - trust me we're all on an allowance of some sort :D
You'll enjoy building your collection and appreciate every figure you buy.

Love your R2 and 3 snake Yoda!

Well done
Colin

kylesbullets

Padawan
An update! Sorry about not posting the ROTJ figures. Been busy organising the modern stuff. Here u go! The yoda hut and falcon are in poor condition but I got for free so whatever :D

SAM_0483.JPG
SAM_0472.JPG
SAM_0471.JPG

kylesbullets

Padawan
More.... The scout walker is kinda dead too but it was $5 so I couldn't resist. Tie fighter came with the falcon and hut so..... Vader tie is nice shape with just 1 peeling sticker and slightly yellowed plastic cover on cockpit. Sounds do work but that is common. Got for $10. Gotta love the flea markets!!

SAM_0482.JPG
SAM_0475.JPG
SAM_0476.JPG

kylesbullets

Padawan
It's been so long! The other day I saw the blue snaggletooth cantina and a few other things like my vader's star destroyer. Will have to get some pics of them one of these days....

Pomse2001

Grand Master
kylesbullets said:
It's been so long! The other day I saw the blue snaggletooth cantina and a few other things like my vader's star destroyer. Will have to get some pics of them one of these days....

I hope we soon will see those pictures :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom